S1. NOW IN, I'M BETTER THAN YOU!

-TWO-

-TWO-

❝ {Now in, I'm better then you!} ❞

4:01 pm...
'Oh, god. I know graffiti is frowned upon, but dammit. Is this what I get for punishment? Some, alien in which he calls himself "Venom" inside of me?' You thought yourself, sluggishly skating around, bumping into walls every now and then. Still not used to the feeling. "So like, w-what are you hungry for? Burger King?" You asked naming the first fast-food place you could.

'What's that?'

"It's like an um, place to get food-"

'I know what a restaurant is!'

Venom roared, making you click your tongue.

'What do they serve?'

"Burgers and shit, if you want we could get a chocolate milkshake?" You told him your arms relaxed on the wall of the alleyway you landed in. Watching the city go by. Waiting for the street to be clear enough to cross.

'What's a burger? It sounds good.'

"What happened to you knowing everything?" You asked beginning to push yourself into the clear street, the sunlight hitting you in the eye.

'Shut up.'

"Are you always this cranky, or is it because you're hungry?" You teased opening the door to the fast-food place. Landing in line. Venom only stayed quiet, "Okay imma need you to shut up for a moment, I don't wanna look like a psychopath." You mumbled, your voice over a whisper, looking up at the menu.

'How would you look like a psychopath?'

No answer, you only ignored him.

'Y/N answer me!'

Still no answer.

'I basically own you! Answer m-'