Part X

y/n's pov-

I'm laying down on my bed not wanting to cry. Yeah, what's the point in crying now? It's all over. I should move out, I can't stay here anymore. 

I was going to text them, but suddenly a text from Jimin popped up on my screen.

<In chat room>

Jimin: y/n, got her location and I texted it to hyung.

y/n: (deep sigh) Thank god.

Jungkook: Noona, let's tell him that Riya is behind everything.

y/n: no need kookie.

Taehyung: what! Do you want him to hate you for a lifetime?

y/n: Hahaha!!! where is the love tho!

Suga: y/n? what happened?

y/n: no need to tell him the truth, we are over. once again!!

Jin: what does that mean y/n?

y/n: he asked me to sign the divorce paper.

Jhope: don't tell me that you signed it!

y/n: yes I did.

Hyo-a: what the hell?

Jungkook: why did you do that?

y/n: he said it's the only thing he wanted from me and he doesn't want Riya to suffer.

Suga: again that bitch.

y/n: leave it oppa, I'm going back to London soon. I guess they'll live happily together after I'm gone. I was the only reason for her to be like this. Now I won't be there in their life.

Hyo-a: what nonsense are you talking about! and you are not going anywhere. Come here and stay with me. 

y/n: oh yeah! ill move out now.

Suga: wait! did he told you to move out?

y/n: no, but I can't be here like this anymore. And guys you should go with Joonie.

After packing everything, I decided to write a note for him.

{     "Live happily"       }

slowly I stepped out of the house, all the memories flashed into my mind,

"Everything was useless..." I mumbled.

I took out the key and drove to her place. someone hugged me so tight the moment I stepped out of the car.

Hyo-a: Eunni!

y/n: yaaaah! I'm not your boyfriend.

Hyo-a: stop it Eunni.

Y/n: hihi

Hyo-a: come on in.

Namjoon's pov-

I was so worried and happy at the same time. I don't know in which state my mom would be,

"Be safe eomma".

I drove as fast as I could. why is she at the xxx hospital! It's where y/n had her internship. is she behind all this? if she is, then I won't be thinking a second to kill her.

<on phone>

Namjoon: Jimin, come to the location. I need your help.

Jimin: on the way Hyung.

we all reached the location nearly at the same time and rushed into the hospital.

Namjoon: you guys look over the other floor, okay?