Part IX

Suga's pov- 

I was watching them from outside the cafe. I don't want something to happen to y/n, that's why I came here. But then someone caught my attention 'Roy'. He was taking pictures of Riya and y/n. I decided to go towards him. But I stopped when I saw Namjoon going towards them. The next thing I saw, "y/n" my heart clenched when he slapped her, but what make me sadder is her helplessness. He walked out by taking Riya's hand. I want to end this, want to tell him everything, but... I slowly walked towards her. she was resting her head on the table, I patted her shoulders and called her, y/n! She looked helplessly into my soul, her red eyes made me weak. I stretched my arms and signaled her to hug, she hugged me and I can feel how hurt she is. I don't know what to say, but then I mumbled "Everything will be alright". 

y/n: What will I do now?

Suga: we can together sort this out, please don't worry. y/n, cry it out if you want.

y/n: I wish I could, but even my tears hate me now. 

Suga: It's okay y/n.

~~~

y/n's pov-

I walked out of the cafe slowly. Suga Oppa told me that he will drop me, but I want to be alone for some time. I kept walking, I saw a child playing with his mom. That reminded me of Joonie and his mom. There were so happy when they were together. Her presence is like water in summer for him. when he was 19, his mom got diagnosed with a critical disease and got hospitalized. He tried his very best to keep her safe and happy. They were still happy. After one year, she went missing. That was so heartbreaking for him. But we all tried our bests to keep him engaged and happy. From that time he was searching for his mom. On the day of graduation, I got to know that Riya was behind everything and that's why I did what she told me to. That time she released her.  But I failed to protect her again. 

After an hour reached my hospital.

~~~

Namjoon's pov-

I am trying to find my mom for the past 11 weeks. I don't know where she is. Wherever she is I want her to be safe. I failed to be a good son. 

I snapped out of my thought when I heard a knock on the door. 

*knock knock*

Jin: Namjoonie, we couldn't get any information. 

Namjoon: hmmm.

Jin: It's okay, Joonaaaah. We will try to find her as soon as possible. Hey, what if we ask y/n to get information of all the patients from the whole hospitals in the city. 

Namjoon: Can you not mention her fu*cking name?

Jin: but-

Namjoon: Enough!!!

~~~

y/n's pov-

I can't handle this anymore, I need to do something. That's when some idea came into my mind. I took out my cell phone and tried calling someone.

y/n: Jiminaaah, I need your help.

Jimin: what is it y/n.

y/n: Hack her phone and try to find out where is Joonie's mom.

Jimin: Are you sure about this?

y/n: I suffered enough, now it's her time and I want to rescue her as soon as possible. Maybe I couldn't do it by myself but, you guys should.

Jimin: I will call you then.

He ended the call and I informed the others about this, texted everyone to come to beach pay.