Part IV

Namjoon's pov-

I forgot my phone in hurry and I went back to take it, then I saw y/n holding it. I kinda hate even her touch on my things. I saw her eyes full of tears, I know it's because of my wallpaper. I smirked in relief that I could make her morning even sadder.

Namjoon: What the hell are you doing with my phone?

Y/n: I wanted to give this to you.

Namjoon: Next time don't even dare to touch my things.

Y/n: I'm sorry.

She just gave that to me and went to her room. I checked the phone only to see Riya's text. I was so excited. It's been 3 days since we haven't met. I drove to her place after handing over some important works to my assistant.

Namjoon: Babe.

Riya: Ooh hey, how are you?

Namjoon: I'm good. How are you? I missed you so much.

Riya: Me too.

Then I kissed her and she kissed me back, then I hugged her since I missed her so much.

Namjoon: What are you up to?

Riya: Nothing I just want you to be here. By the way, how's she?

Namjoon: Can you please not ask about her!

Riya: Okay okay, cool. I won't ask anything about her.

Namjoon: Then what are we gonna do?

Riya: Go for lunch, then shopping, and then dinner and a movie here.

Namjoon: I won't go home today.

Riya: What then, what about her? She's alone right?

Namjoon: I don't care!

Riya: I know you hate her now and I wanna warn you, I don't want to control you, I don't say that you should divorce her, but don't fall for her again, you will end up broken again.

Namjoom: You don't have to remind me Riya, I know her.

We came back after the date. We then decided to watch a movie, but I don't know, I slept on her shoulder. That was so comfortable for me. She is like home to me. She erases all the pains from me now and then.

Riya's pov-

While we were watching the movie I felt someone on my shoulder, I turned around to see him sleeping peacefully.
My mind drifted to our old days, our college days when we were all happy and together.
I was madly in love with him at that time.

Riya: Yaaah! Namjoonaah! Do you remember our old days, that I used to be your side all the time? I loved you like hell, I really wanted you to be mine that days. But all your eyes were on her. Those days I wished a lot to be her. But I was okay that you chose her, that you are happy but----

I said all this making sure that I didn't disturb his sleep but was cut off by his scream.

Namjoon's pov-

I screamed loud as she left me in the dark corridor.

Namjoon: Y/N............!!!!!!

Riya: Hey hey what happened??

Namjoon: y/n, she left me alone here. I'm scared. Help me!!

Riya: Yaah! You are with me in my house, don't worry, here no one will harm you, I'm with you.

She hugged me and consoled me. It took some time for me to be in the sense, then I realized that it's all a dream.

Riya: it's okay. I know you are still not over your past. And I know that's why you came here when I called you. I know you need help. I'll be here for you. But one thing is making me even sadder, that you came to me only to relieve your pain and stress. But it's okay as long as you are happy.

Namjoon: Sorry Riya, but I tried to love you, but there is already someone I loved the most. And yeah I'm trying to love you.

Riya: It's okay, did I complain about it?

Namjoon: Let's sleep. Okay?

Riya: So you are not going home?

Namjoon: No.

Then I went to her room to sleep and she said she will come after cleaning the kitchen.

Y/n's pov-

I'm lying on my expecting another horrible night by him, suddenly my phone beeped.

📳 on phone-

???: Hey baby.

Y/n: what!

???: Do you know where your man is?

Y/n: I don't wanna know.

???: That's so rude, now I know you hate him that much.

Y/n: Shut up or ill block you.

???: Okay I won't.

Then I texted Hyo-a to remind her of something.

📳 on phone-

Y/n: Baby, please get me those foundations I ordered, it's urgent mine is over.

Hyo-a: Sure, I'll give it to you tomorrow.

Y/n: Thank you, baby, love you.

To be continued...

Guys, all you told me to broke the suspense, soon I'll do it, so keep reading and thank you.
Love you all.
Stay safe💜.
Borahae 🥳💜...