It was a time when he thought of it now as if he had been submerged.

His body was heavy, and his senses were faint.

When he opened his eyes, the only thing that could be discernible was the presence of light, and there was no form or colour.

So he just spent most of the day with his eyes closed.

Then it was one day. he didn't know exactly how long the time had passed.

However, it was around the time when he thought it would be better to keep his eyes closed than to open.

There was a diminishing sense of carefully pressing his cheek.

Only later did he guess it was a finger.

A short, chubby child about three or four years old.

The child looked slightly around the baby's cheek, still unable to move in the cradle, and muttered.

"It's so soft."

The child then swallowed a sigh and complained about her hopes.

"I wish my life would be this soft."

He didn't understand it at the time, but it was quite childish to think about it later.

Since then, the child often came to visit the newborn baby, Jungkook.

In general, there was nothing much a child came to do.

"Do you know how bad my fate is? You don't know. Yeah, I don't want to know either."

"You'll play with the rattle after you grow up a little, right?"

"Oh, I shouldn't have shaken that rattle like that then...."

Sadness, complaining, or self-talking.

The child poured out a lot of words to himself beside the cradle that didn't match her age.

He could soon find out why the child came here and did it.

Because even that was included in her own monologue.

"You know, I actually died a ridiculous death in my previous life and was reincarnated in this world."

"......"

"But it turns out I'm under adoption. I am not born in this family."

"......"

"Your father and mother were not my real father and mother. What do you think, isn't it sad? I don't know how this could happen as soon as I was born again."

"........"

"You and I are total strangers. I mean, we're not a family. But You're lucky because you're mother's son."

"......."

"Your features are already handsome. What happens when you grow up? Look at this anyway. The kids who have it must have more. This world is like this."

"Well, if you're not here, where else would I go to talk about this? It's lonely to look at the wall, and it's something I can't hold anyone to say."

"....."

"I'm a little better for you to listen. Thank you. I don't know how long I'll be here."

After that, the child didn't stop and kept coming steadily.

Sometimes she came and talked about bright things.

"The cheesecake for dessert today was very delicious. I was surprised. The chef has changed. Maybe that's why. Where did they get such a talented man?"