Chapter 1:Love Or Lust

I still remember it like it was yesterday every touch, every lie and every look we gave each other. It was a pandemic or yet to say the pandemic was about to happen...

It was 24th of May 2020 I was already having a tuff day as my mom found me smoking that day when I was at my cousins house... There already been tension in the house and I needed a stress reliever, so when he called me to say he wanted to see me I didn't hesitate, even though it was night time and I had never been in the streets at night but there just something about the way he asked to see me that made me not want to resist him. I remember asking him to come by around 22:30p.m as that was the time when my mom would be cuddled in her bed not wanting to lift a single muscle.

I called him told him the coast was clear and he came without in a hurry, in a split second he was outside, as I had said previously I hadn't done this sneaking out late at night so I was wearing my pj's and white gown and now that I look back I come to think that, I got that gown from my late grandma and thought 'would she had been proud of me sneaking out late at night for a bearded man, who claimed he loved me coming in a black polo car' . Feeling myself that day and having a lot on my head I got in the black car and he drove off as it was still the pandemic and curfew was something meditory..

He took me to his home which wasn't that far from my place as we lived in the same area. We parked outside his home and started talking, for the Meer fact that he wanted me to talk about myself made me feel interesting and blow my heart away asking me about my day how I am, how I act, and how I feel, made me view him in a different light, I would say in a brighter light