제22장 (Chapter 22)

Start from the beginning

"Friendship or.. Relationship?? Hmm?"

"What? Omma! Just, I'm serious!"

"I'm serious too!! He even asked me if he can take you out if you have a freetime.. Tsk," she mumbled that made my eyes bigger.

"Wait, what?"

She looked at me and smiled, "Aigoo, he oftenly visits me whenever you're out with Jaemin and Ae sook. He asked me couple of questions about you. What do you like? What is your ideal type? What is your favorite food? He even asked me if he can call me mom. Actually, I can trust you to him. He's very reliable, and if you ever fight, I know it will be solved right away," she took a sip from her glass and smiled.

I was so surprised on what mom told me. It was unbelievable. See? I know he loves me!

"Yeah.. I hope so. I hope it will be solved as fast as it can," I sighed and finished my meal.

After eating, I went back to my room amd took a bath. I prepared the tub and brought my phone inside. This is the best time to have real talks with my girls!

As soon as I went inside the tub, I quickly dialled my girls.

I waited for about three seconds but, I decided to call Jungkook instead. Maybe this time, he's in a good mood.

The ringing sound of the phone made me more nervous.

"Yeoboseyo? (Hello?)" he answered. I quickly sat straight.

"Yo Jungkookie, wassup??" I tried to sound cool but deep inside, butterflies flew not only in my tummy, but all over my body.

"What the hell? I don't have time to talk with a sasaeng," (sasaeng is an obsessed fangirl) he answered.

"But I have lots of time to talk to the man who keeps on pretending he doesn't know my existence."

A moment of silence until I heard a sobbing sound.

"Are you crying??" I asked worriedly.

"N-no,"

"But I heard someone crying! Don't tell me there are ghosts in your house,"

"Stop it!!!"

A moment of silence again until..

"I'm a-all alone here,"

I smiled to the fact he stopped me not from talking to him, instead, from teasing him. This is Jungkook!

"Hahaha, c'mon! The bad ass Jungkook is scared of ghosts?"

"Stop it! Lee Haneul, I'm serious!!"

"Fine.. Jungkook-ah," I said as I splashed the water using my foot.

"Yeah?"

"I.."

"Hmm?"

I gulped and relaxed for a while.

"I'm sorry to whatever I did to you, if ever I hurt you without me, noticing it. I just want you to know that, I.. I love you. And if even if you won't change your mind from hating me, please. Be happy and smile all the time. And don't avoid me, nor skip classes. And be with Bangtan or with my girls. It's fine. I wasn't asking you to talk to me, I just don't want you running away when seeing me. I hope we'll beー"

*toot toot*

HE HUNG UP. IS THAT HOW YOU TALK WITH A PERSON WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE UP WITH YOU? AISH!

I'm seriously mad right now.

I went out from the tub and quickly dried myself. I wore my pajamas and jumped into my bed.