Enerjak: Reborn! (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"No, General Kage Von Stryker. You are beneath me," Enerjak waves his hand at Kage. "Your fate is to vanish with your wretched city."

And with that wave, Kage and all of Cavem Canus disintegrates and vanishes like it never existed.

Meanwhile, the Tornado lands on Angel Isnald.

"Yo, Nicole! We just put down at the launch base," the Blue Blur tells the AI. "How are we doin'?"

"Poorly," Nicole replies as Sonic and Tails get off the Tornado and run into the forest.

"Poorly"? Poorly doesn't even describe what we just saw!" Y/n's voice says through Sonic and Tails' earpieces. "The dude just vaporized an entire city with a wave! He'll be going after the other civilizations next!"

"Wow. Guy doesn't mess around," Sonic says in shock. "Look, we're heading for the Chaos Chamber. I figure if Knuckles is mounting a resistance, he'll be there with the Master Emerald."

"Understood," Nicole says. "Please hurry."

"C'mon, Nicole. This is me we're talking about," Sonic states as he leaps over a waterfall, immediately being caught by Tails. "When do I not "hurry"?"

"Maybe we should joke less, hurry more," Tails suggests as he carries Sonic through the air.

"Erm... yeah. Let's do that."

Nearby, Enerjak is seen floating in the air with a force field around him as tanks fire at him. However, they don't even scratch the shield.

"Keep him at bay, Frost Legion!" a cyborg echidna orders his men. "Show him the penalty for stealing my birthright!"

Suddenly, Enerjak teleports down in front of the echidna and lifts him up telekinetically.

"My dear friend, you never wanted power. You were proud of who you once were. It's a crime that you have been reduced to this," Enerjak, seemingly saddened, tells his fellow echidna. "Be whole once more, Remington!"

With a flash of light, all of Remington's cybernetics vanish and get replaced by his original organic limbs and parts. Now on the ground, the fully restored Remington feels around his body as he feels all of his forgotten memories return to him.

"M-my m-m-memory..." he stutters. "M-m-my b-body..."

"Restored to their natural state. And just as I've liberated you from your unnatural cybernetic parts," Enerjak tells Remington softly, "so will I liberate the rest of the Flame and Frost Legions!"

Suddenly, with a wave of his hand once more, the entirety of the Frost Legion is returned to their fully organic states. They all look at themselves in awe, some with glee while other in confusion and others with anger.

"You monster! Those parts enhanced us!" Remington declares. "It's not unnatural to better yourself!"

"If that is how you and your idiot followers feel, then you can stay stranded here," Enerjak growls. "Those thankful for my blessing shall be returned home to Albion."

New Mobotropolis...

In New Mobotropolis, Sally, Y/n, Nicole, and Dimitri look on as they watch Enerjak's work

"Do something!" Dimitri orders. "He's brutalizing my people!"

"Send me there!" Y/n tells Sally. "I can handle him!"

"N-no way! I'm not sending you against him!" Sally retorts. "I--We need you here in case something happens."

Sally then taps away at her keyboard.