After 2 hours we both were done with shopping and I made him to take new clothes too. After alot of argument and blackmailing he finally agreed to it. Then we both went to have lunch as it was past 3 Pm.

We both gave our order and sat patiently waiting for our food. Tomorrow we will be going back to Singapore and then after few days it's our 7 Month wedding anniversary. When we all girls went for shopping few days back i I took that as an opportunity to buy him a gift.

I had already planned everything and i really hope everything goes well. I am really excited to tell him how much i love him. As i was lost in my thoughts the waiter brought our lunch. As usual I ordered My favourite Pasta and Virgin Mojito and he ordered Spaghetti and lemonade and Ice cream for desserts.

After having yummy lunch we both went back home as we were tired. After reaching home we greeted everyone then went to take rest which was ordered by mom.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At 5:00 Pm we both woke up then freshed up and offered namaz and went down. All the men were in living room watching news and ladies were in kitchen preparing dishes. We both went in kitchen and greeted everyone.

I started making coffee for him and then hot chocolate for me. After it was ready we both sat at the counter and drank it talking with everyone. Then after convincing mom i started making dessert that is Rasmalai and black forest cake.

At 7:00 Pm all the dishes were done preparing and everyone went to offer Magrib namaz and get ready. I entered in our room and first took a shower then made wudhu and came out wearing my night gown. Then I offered Magrib namaz and started getting ready.

After half an hour i was ready wearing my dress and doing my make up.

(Pic of her dress)

(Pic of her dress)

Then i went in closet to take my shoes. As i was comming back i heard the door of bed room open and close. I looked up and saw my Hubby talking on call with someone. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and wore my shoes.

I looked at him who was wearing black pant and sweater with grey over coat looking handsome as always. I went near him and hug him resting my head on his chest. He wrap his one arm around me and continued his talk. I looked at his handsome face, his round almond shapes eyes, his long curly lashes, his sharp nose, his full pulm lips and his sharp jaw. Everything about him was perfect.