Chapter 40.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

And i am really sorry for updating late.

So let's begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sumaiyya's P.O.V:-

After turning of my alarm I got up and went to washroom to get fresh then made wudhu and came back and offered tahajjud namaz. After namaz i made dua for Everyone. I folded the prayer mat and kept it back to its place.

I went in balcony and sat on the swing chair looking at the sky. It is a beautiful experience watching the sky at midnight. The stars twinkle, the moon shines brightly in the night sky. But if you want to see such a beautiful scenery there should be a clear sky. I really love the night sky. A night sky is completely different from atmosphere.

As i was busy in looking at the sky I heard fajr azaan. After azaan I read dua and went to offer fajr namaz. After namaz i made dua and folded the prayer mat. Then I read Quran for an hour. After i completed reading quran i heard my cell's vibration.

I kept the Quran on its place and took my cell from my night stand then went in balcony and sat on swing chair. I unlocked my cell and saw I got some messages. I checked all messages and replied to them. Most them were from my friends and cousins. But when i looked the last message i frowned. It was from an unknown number. I opened the message and read.

Unknown Number :

Assalamualaikum dear. How are you? I really want to meet you. I miss you so much.

I frowned again. Who is this person and how this person got my number. I thought for a while should I reply to him or not. After thinking for 5 minutes i decided to reply and ask him who this person is. So I replied.

Me: Waalaikum salaam. I am good Alhamdulillah. But may I please know who is this?

I pressed send and waited for that perosn to reply. Till that I checked other messages. After 10 minutes i got reply from that unknown number. I opened it and read.

Unknown Number:

You really don't know who am I. I am hurt:( My dear you know me very well. I guess even more than i know myself ;-).

After reading the message i was more confused and who is this person? I frowned and replied.

Me: Huh! I am sorry but I really don't know who you are. How you got my number? And what is your name?

After few seconds the reply came.
I opened and read it.

Unknown Number :

Come on dear i said na you know me very well. You even know my name too. And i have my ways to get it ;-).

Okay this is getting weird. This person says I know them but why can't i remember anything. It's really weird. Who can this person be? Is she any of my college friend? But I don't gave much friends except Mahi, Fizz, Nimra, Nassu and Shehzii.

I wasn't the type of girl who would make lots of friends. I know 5 is more but I am happy and comfortable with them. So I don't have any problem with them. But this person. Who is it? I shook my head and looked at the time. It was 7:00 am. I have to take shower too. So i soon replied to that person.

Me: sorry to say this but if you don't say your name then I am going to block your number. If you don't want me to block you then please say your name. It's up to you.