Chapter 52.

Assalamualaikum.

How are you all?

Surprise Surprise😉

Will tell everything in details at the end for now enjoy the  chapter.

So let's begin.

19/04/21.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:

It's been almost a week since we came to Greece. Everything here is so beautiful and mesmerising those oceans, beaches, monuments, streets, museums, local cafe's, and other things. Everything was worth seeing.

I personally loved Ammoudi Bay. Man the view from there was so beautiful I couldnt take my eyes of it, the water was crystal clear and there were those colouring stones too.

Everything about Greece, Athens and Santorini was Eye catching. This is the best vacation I ever had apart from those which I had with my family. In Santorini there was a private Swimming pool too I really wanted to go there, but I didn't as Rehan jiju was also there and I wouldn't had feel comfortable.

Anyway after having lunch we all came back to our room to pack our bags as we have a flight to catch in two hours. And I still don't know next which place we are going. Soon after 45 Minutes i was done packing our bags and other things.

After 10 minutes we all went down to check out them we hailed two cabs and went to Airport. After half an hour we reached the airport. Both the men's paid the cab driver and we all went inside the airport after showing our ticket.

After doing boarding and checking we 4 went and sat in our plane which will take off soon in like 5 Minutes. Rayyan helped me put the seat belt and then the plane took off. Rayyan had interlocked our fingers the whole time.

It's been 3 hours since we started our plane journey and soon we will land. The announcement went off saying we will land in a few minutes and Everyone should be on their seat and put their seat belt.

Rayyan got up and removed two hoodies amd jackets from the hand bag and surprisingly Rehan bhai did the same too. Something's suspicious. He gave me one of both and said me to wear it. I gave him a confuse look but still wore it. Then he sat in his place and tied his seatbelt and I did the same without his help.

I looked out from the plane window and gasped. The view from here was so beautiful. The mountains we looking so tiny covered with snow.

Then Rayyan interlocked our hands and kissed at the back of my hand

Then Rayyan interlocked our hands and kissed at the back of my hand. I blushed at this gesture. Thank allah I am wearing naqab, so no one could see my flushed face.

Now i understood why he gave me hoodie and jacket. Then the plane landed and we all again repeats the process of boarding and checking.

Later we excited the Airport and saw two Grey SUV were waiting for us. Well the driver was holding a name board of Rayyan and Rehan, so that means it was for us. After they both greeted and welcome us they kept the luggage in the car and we started our journey.