Chapter 2

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's Begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's POV:-

After completing our classes we all went to our favourite lecturer who was also the head of the institution. She is a very kind and good woman. Every one loves her alot. She is the perfect figure of Mother everyone wants.

When we went near her office there were some other students who were speaking with her. So we three waited outside. Nassu, Summi and me. Then summi got call from her mother. She was speaking with her mother, I got a message from Zainu api.

Zainu api❤: Shehzi I am really sorry I won't be able to go home with you.I have to go to mall with Aliza to get her a dress for her cousin's marriage which is after 3 days. Please once again sorry dear.

Me: Api its okay. No problem, Summi will drop me. You enjoy shopping with Aliza and Convey my greetings to her.

Zainu api❤: Ohkay dear. Message me when you reach home. And i will surely convey your greetings. Okay see you dear, Allah hafiz.

Me: Okay Api, See yaa. Allah hafiz.

After texting with api I was about to ask Summi that will she be able to drop me back home. But I didn't because I saw she was going pale and she had tears in her beautiful eyes. I held her and asked her.

"Summi what happend? You are looking pale. Summi tell me," I asked and hugged her. She hugged me back and started crying. I ran my hand slowly up and down her back and said sweet things. She calmed down a bit. After wiping her tears with the back of her hands she said.

"Shehzi aun-aunty she is in ho-hospital. Sh-She was had a heart-heartache ag-again. So mom an-and dad took he-her to ho-hospital. Mom call-called me an-and said me to co-come th-there soon," She completed saying more tears started falling from her eyes.

I hugged her and rubbed her back. I heard nassu say, "Summi please don't cry. I think you should go to hospital. Don't forget if you want to talk with us then we are just a call away okay?"

She wiped her tears and hugged both of us and went. After 5 minutes we want to meet Zoya Ma'am. She was so happy to see us. But she was also sad because today is our last day.

"I will miss you both girls. You both are very good girls. May Allah shower his blessings on you both. And always keep you both happy and smiling," She said.

We smiled and Thanked her. After speaking for 20 more minutes we went out of her office and went to cafeteria. We drank cold Apple juice. Then Nassu asked me, "So when will Zainu api come so that we can go back."

"Zainu api will not come. She went to mall to buy dress for Aliza, to wear at her cousins wedding," I Said.

"Ohh! Okay," She said.

"But how will we go home now. Who will take us home? Wait let me call Zaid bhai. I hope he is free," I said and called Zaid bhai.

I called him 3 times but he didn't pick the call. I pouted and said to Nassu, "Nassu, bhai is not receiving the call. What we will do now?"

She said she will call her brother. I wonder which brother she will call. Cause she has so many brothers. I just shrugged.

"Shehzi, Rayyan bhai said he will come soon," Nassu said after ending the call.

"Okay then I will take the bus to go home it's not to far from here just 20 minutes. Okay Allah hafiz Nassu," I said and was about to go but she pulled me back and glared at me. I asked her what. She said.

"Rayyan bhai is comming to pick us, that means he will also drop you too at your home. So shut up and wait here with me," She said glaring at me.

"But I can-" She cut me off in middle and said no more discussion giving me a hard glare. Okay now I was scared of her. I held my hands up in surrender and said, "Okay Ms. Sheikh."

She can really be bossy sometimes. But I still love my bestie. Summi and Nassu are my best friends from my childhood and I am so happy and blessed to have them. They both were always there for me. When ever I needed someone they to talk my worries out they will be the first one who will be there for me.

After my family died in Car accident. I was totally broken. I cried and cried for two to three days. At that time i was just 5 years old. And Summi and Nassu were there with me the whole time.

After that we 3 went to same school then college and now are graduated from the same faculty. I am so happy to have them in my life.

"Shehzi Rayyan bhai will be here soon," Nassu said. I just nodded my head. Hearing his name it reminded me about the morning incident.

Flash back:

After nassu and I said goodbye to aunty we were going near the car when nassu stopped me and said,
"Shehzi I am really sorry can you please wait here for a while. I forgot my books in my room. I will be back soon pakka promise," She said with pleading eyes.

I just shook my head and said her ok and come soon. She replied with a okay and ran back home. I was just looking around and I saw a window from where I could see Nassu's twin brother Rayyan having his breakfast on the table.

I was lost at looking at his face. He has such a hadsome face. His eyes are like almond shape round and big. He have long and curly eye lashes. It touched his cheek when he closed his eyes. His hair were combed and set nicely. I felt a urge to touch his soft hair. He was looking really handsome and perfect.

Then suddenly he looked up and our eyes met. He have ocean blue eyes. I so wanted to get lost in that eyes. We both were lost in each others eyes and then he smirked and winked at me.

My eyes widened and i feel my cheeks heated up. I lowered my eyes and turned around and scolded my self for what I did. Argh now how will I face Nassu. Thank Allah my face was covered with niqab or else I would have died with embarrassment.

"End of flash back"

I mentally facepalmed myself just thinking about it. Ya Allah now what he will think of me. How will i face him. Ya Allah help me please.

Arghh it's all because of Nassu if she hadnt forgot her books in her room then this would have never happend. Ya Allah please help me not to make myself more embarrassed in front of him. I prayed to Allah. Then Waited for him to come to pick us.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Heyyy!!!!

So how was the chapter?
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Feel free to comment your thoughts.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

Till Then.....
Take Care......
See Yaa.....

Edited,
10/06/21.

MM💖.