Chapter 59.

Assalamualaikum.

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's begin.

Unedited.

12/06/21.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:

It's been 6 days since we came to New York and these days were the best. We all enjoyed alot. We went shopping, we all went to picnic with Summi's, Mahi's, Fizz's, Nim's and My family. It was the best picnic ever.

Then we all spend a girls day out along with my sister in laws, Zeeba bhabhi, Zainu api, her friends, our friends and their sisters and bhabhi. We also did a little early baby shower of Zainu Api and Summi.

Zainu api is 8 Months pregnant and Summi is 6 Months. We did baby shopping, baby's room painting and many more. Rayyan and I, we both went to meet My nani too. She was soo happy to see us. We also stayed there for one night.

It feels really good to come back after almost 6 Months. Zayyan was so happy when he saw me, he wasn't ready to leave me when I was going back to home from Masi's. Then I took him with me to my in laws. He was happy that I took him with me. He played with children's here.

They all played, watched cartoon, and enjoyed their time. And at night Zayyu slept with us. He slept in between me and Rayyan and Rayyan's reaction was priceless when Zayyu said he won't let him steal me from him today and he will sleep in between.

It was really funny to see Rayyan struggling to convince Zayyan. Then at last be agreed to sleep in middle. He didn't even let Rayyan touch me. I really enjoyed that and laughed alot at him. Then after Zayyu slept Rayyan made him sleep on my other side and caged me in his arms.

I giggled at him. It was so much fun. I made sure to keep pillows on the other side of Zayyu so he wouldn't fall. Then even next day Zayyan was stuck to me like glue and didn't let Rayyan come near me, when in morning Zayyan came to knew that I was sleeping in midle of both of them.

Those childish fight was much enjoyable for me. Today is our last day here and tomorrow early morning we have flight to Singapore.

Today the date of Nassu and Siyaan's wedding will be decided. And a small get together as we are leaving tomorrow early morning. But the thing is I didn't brought more grand clothes, I only brought 2 one for Nassu's enagagemnt and one more extra which I wore on The wedding anniversary of Zainu api and Zeeshan jiju.

I said Rayyan I will borrow Summi or Nassu's clothes but he didn't agree and forcefully brought me for shopping. I tried giving him my puppy eyes but unfortunately it didnt worked. We both came to the Mall. I looked around the parking and shivered. It was the same mall, at which that incident happened when we came for Zainu Api's wedding shopping.

I felt someone holding each of my shoulder and making me look at them. I looked at the Blue orbs which were looking back at with so much love and affection. I was caged between him and the car.
"I promise I will never ever let anything happen to you and won't let anyone come near you. I will protect you my whole life and will keep you safe in my arms, Forever."

He said looking deeply in my eyes as if he was telling my soul not to be scared, he is here and will forever protect me. I smiled and hug him tightly. He wrap his hands around me, Making me feel protected and safe. Then after sometime we both broke the hug and went inside the Mall intervening our hands.