Honeymoon Part 3

Blair's Pov
Chapter 66

Jaden: Babe are you ready to leave?

Blair: Yeah,

I pick up my bag and walk out of the restaurant with Jaden.

Jaden: The food was amazing.

He says sitting beside me in the limo.

Blair: Yeah it was,

Jaden: So we're going on a little walk. Do you want to change your shoes before we go?

Blair: No i'm okay and if my feet start to hurt you can just carry me.

I smile as he rolls his eyes playfuly.

After a few minutes the limo stops, Jaden helps me out.

We were at a small village, The sun was setting over the ocean making a beautiful pink, orange and yellow sunset.

Jaden: Come on butterfly you can watch the sunset as we walk.

He holds his hand out and waits for me to walk over to him.

I do what he wants and grabs his hand, We start walking through the village.

After around ten minutes of walking Jaden stops and grabs my other hand, He turns me round so I was facing him.

Jaden: I love you so so much butterfly, I can't belive i'm finally married to the most beautiful woman on earth.

Blair: I love you too Jae and thank you so much for making this honeymoon so special, Even though it's only our first night you've made this trip amazing already.

Jaden: Anything for the love pf my life.

He smiles leaning in and kissing me.

Once we pull away I lean my head on his shoulder and look out to the view from the balcony area we were standing on.

Blair: This view is so pretty,

Jaden: It's not as pretty as you,

I look up and see Jaden smiling at me.

Blair: Oh now that's cheesy.

I laugh,

Jaden: Just stating facts,

He smiles again.

Jaden: Just tell me when you want to go back to the Villa love, I don't want you getting cold.

He kisses my nose and hugs me again.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Word count: 344 <3