Ondreaz

Blair's pov

J: Alright I get it you're pissed at me but can you please tell me why you're calling every mafia we have an allyship with?

B: I can't Jaden....

J: Blair I swear to god if you don't tell me i'll force it out of someone else

B: Ohh such a threat. I'm so scared!

J: shut it

B: How would you even tell anyone? your tied up in my office.

J: Blair please!

B: I'm sorting some shit out that has to do with what Lucas said.

J: The shit about my uncle? You seriously belive that?!

B: No I fucking don't but my whole family's life depends on this! And that includes Ethan so if I were you i'd shut the fuck up and let me do my job!

I slam the papers down on the desk looking at him.

J: If it has to do with MY son i'm helping.

B: OUR son! We may be over but he is still OUR son!

J: okay fine! If it has to do with OUR son I want to help.

B: fine

J: Un-tie me please?

B: Fine

I walk over and losen the ropes around his hands and ankles.

J: Thanks

He sarcasticly smiles.

J: Now can you please explain to me what the fuck is going on?

B: The Mexican mafia leader wants his mafia to be the biggest in the world. He's taking down every other Mafia until his is the only one left. They've been trying to take down my dads one here in Vegas-

J: But there isn't just a Vegas one now. Its La and Vegas?

B: Shut up. Clearly they haven't been updated. They know my dad retired and they think Lucas is now the leader and your uncle was sent to kill him.

J: my uncle would NEVER do that!

B: That's right, He wouldn't but they have your cousin....

J: Lyla? Please don't tell me this is real Blair?!

Jaden was really close with his family. He was especially close with Lyla, His uncles nine year-old daughter. He'd treat her like his own child.

B: Jaden i'm really sorry...

J: N-No N-No P-Please!

He starts crying.

B: Jae crying's not gonna help her right now okay? We need to find out who the fucking hell the leader of the Mexican mafia leader is!

J: What? You don't know who he is?

B: god no Jaden! I wouldn't be sitting here if I did!

J: I know him! We went to highschool together.

B: What's his name?

J: Ondreaz Lopez.

B: Tony's brother?

J: Mhm. Now what do we do?

B: I don't know Jaden okay?!

J: Alright, I have an idea.

B: Huh?

J: Show him we means business, we'll shoot a man close to him. Take out a few other guys. Get the people in the Mexican Mafia on our side and take him down. Then i'll murder him for taking Lyla away!

B: Do you think that'll work?

J: I don't know...but we should try?

B: Yeah okay, now who do we shoot first?

J: Tony Lopez

He smirks.

B: Don't you think that's a bit shitty? Come on he worked with you and my dad for years!

J: Come on Blair! He tried to rape you! And his fucking brother has kiddnaped my little cousin! And don't forget they are the reason your mom is dead!

B: fine! But i'm shooting the final shot. I want to be the one to kill him!

J: fine!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Word count: 605 <3