Explanation

Blair's Pov
Chapter 45

Blair's PovChapter 45

Jaden: Umm well so-

Blair: Spit it out Jaden!

Yes I was thankful that Jaden had stayed with me even when I was in a coma but I was still pissed at him, One minute he was in love with me the next he was dating Mads and now he's saying he loves me? I'm really fucking confused!

Jaden: Umm so a few months ago Mads came to see me...and you know how her mom married the French mafia leader?

I slowly nod my head, still being confused.

Jaden: So he was happy that he finally had a daughter and said he would do ANYTHING for her. So she threatened me.

Blair: For fuck sake Jaden! You're the leader of the second biggest mafia in the world! The French mafia is goddamn tiny and Mads is a 4'8ft weak girl! What the hell could she say to make you scared of her?!

Jaden: She said she would hurt you and Ethan...I didn't want that to happen. So I agreed to date her, I hated every single minute of it but I just wanted to keep you both safe....

He was doing it to save us...

Jaden: I promise you Blair! I love you! It was so fucking hard to leave you and Ethan!

He grabs my hands and looks at me. He was now crying but so was I.

Blair: Y-You were only d-doing it to save m-me and Eth?

Jaden: Yes, I would never ever wish to leave you and Ethan or date Mads.

Blair: But why now? Why would you only tell me this now?

Jaden: Because Mads' mom and her step dad are getting a divorce, She can no longer hurt you or Ethan.

Blair: Jae?

Jaden: Yes butterfly?

Blair: I really really love you!

He smiles and places his hand on my cheek.

Jaden: I really really love you too!

He quickly kisses me before we were interupted by the door opening.

Dr: Hello Miss Woods! We saw you were awake but we wanted to give you some time together first but now we really have to do some tests to make sure you're alright.

Blair: Okay

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Sorry I haven't been posting much

Word count: 385 <3