'What the hell happened', Nat says and I look over at her to see her with the rest of the team, 'I was gone for five minutes', she adds.

'I beat them all in a dual', I said, 'If Bucky didn't open his mouth, we wouldn't be in this predicament', I add whilst they laugh.

'Next time you have an argument with Bucky, don't involve us, he's already signed his death warrant with you', Sam says and I laugh to myself.

________

'Just to warn you, that's going to leave a bruise', I said as I grab a few pack of peas from the freezer and hand one to Thor, Sam and Steve.

While they put it onto their bruised shoulders, I look at Bucky, who was brooding more then usual, 'look at that', I said, 'none for you', I add and watch him roll his eyes.

'You two need to learn to get along', Pietro suggests and we're both scoffing to the idea, 'when hell freezes over', we both said in sync.

'I think we should try some team building exercise, it'll build both of your trust then', Wanda says and we scoff to the idea again.

'Great idea', I said and they look at me, 'the first one will be the quiet exercise where Bucky learns to shut his mouth', I suggest and raise an eyebrow as I look at him.

'The second can be what we can do to get rid of you', he spits back.

'Third can be...', I begin when Wanda interrupts, 'Coulson, hi, how are you', she says and then I turn and look to see him walk over with a smile, 'I'm good', he replies, 'how are you', he asks.

'Same', she replies and then he looks at me with a knowing look, 'so', he begins, 'you want to tell me what your fighting about', he asks and I sigh to myself, seriously, I said to myself, they just had to tell him.

'He's the one who started it, so I'm showing him exactly what I'm capable off', I said and he sighs, 'you said you'd behave here', he says and I scoff, 'that's until I met him', I said.

'It hasn't been a train ride for me either', Bucky says and I pin him with a stare, and that's when I realise and see his chest vibrate, like he was laughing at me, if he wants to treat me like a joke, then I'll gladly do the same and will make it a whole lot funnier.

'Come on, let's go for a walk', Coulson says and I look at him and stand up, 'Fine, as long as I don't have to see the cave animal', I said and Bucky scoffs behind me, 'that's where you belong', he says, 'In a zoo', he adds and I'm staring back at him again, 'A zoo would be much better place to live instead of with you', I state and before I could continue to sentence, Coulson stops me, 'Okay, let's go', he says and I'm following him with a sigh.

________

'Come on Y/n, you said you'd be nice to everyone', Coulson says and I sigh once again, 'He's the one that started it, so why does it feel like I'm the one that's getting in trouble for this', I said.

'I'll speak to Bucky separately, so your not the only one getting in trouble', he says, '...I know you're still adjusting but you should make it work, it's almost been two months since you've been with this team, so just try and keep some things civil', he adds.

'Civil, he's not being civil, so why should I', I question, 'Everyone else is fine, It's just him', I said.

'The team need you guys to get along, everyone's getting uncomfortable with it', he says and I only sigh again, 'I didn't mean to make anyone uncomfortable', I said, 'He's just so annoying', I drawl and listen to him chuckle.

'Just try Y/n, for me please', he says and I only grit my teeth together, and feel myself already giving in, 'Fine', I said, 'But I want doughnuts', I said and he laughs aloud again, 'deal', he says and we're walking down.