War In The Underworld Pt.3

Start from the beginning

Shalba was shaking in rage now, not only he was played with by Loki he sent a defective version of jörmundgandr

Shalba: I will get you back for this Loki!! I swear it!!

Loki: Very amusing, now run along now and fight your battle, I'll be cheering you on from right here.

Loki cuts off the mental connection leaving Shalba enraged and he roars out the god who tricked him

Shalba: LOKIIIIIIIIII!!!

After a few moments of being enraged a soldier who was still shaken form his leaders power says

Devil soldier: Milord, we found the person who has stopped the poison form spreading

Shalba: WHO?!

Devil Soldier: The Kin Slayer milord.

That little bastard was ruining his glory!!

Shalba: I will end that fool myself!! I have been made a fool of and I will not tolerate it anymore!!

He will win this, after putting so much effort into this attack and only to lose?

If that happens then what the fuck was the point of starting this attack in the first place?!

With Loki

Loki who was watching this all go down, seeing Shalba having a temper tantrum made him laugh a little but he sees someone on top of a mountain.

It was Izou or the Kin slayer by most of the supernatural.

A man who didn't care about devils or any other race in general.

If it didn't concern him, it wasn't worth his time.

Loki: Izou, the man who changed the underworld by his one selfless act and received nothing but hate in return, and because of that, it painted a target on your back and you will continue to fight for your own benefit, yes....you are indeed burdened with...

you are indeed burdened with

Headquarters

Serafall: Reports have shown that Shalba has begun to attack the south with reckless abandon.