He parked the car and came on my side and opened the door and gave me a hand to help me get down. I shook my head and took his hand to get down. Then he closed the door.

"So how's the surprise cupcakes?" He smiling widely. "It's awesome Mr hubby," I said and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his hand around me and chuckled.

Then we broke the hug and went inside interlocking our hands. We spend the whole day at the theme park enjoying the view, rides, park and many more.

We went on almost 10-15 rides and it was worth going. We both enjoyed our date so much. At night we went to have dinner. We didn't feel like having too much so we just had pizza and milkshake.

Then we both came back home tired as hell. It was an amazing day. He went to have shower and i laid on bed tired. Its been almost two month since our wedding. And from day one he always made me happy.

I am happy to have a loving and caring in laws and a husband who is always there for me. From last few days I have been noticing his every single moments. The way he ran his hands in his hair when he is frustrated, the way he start pacing back and forth when he is nervous, the way his eyes lit up when i made biryani for lunch, the way he ate cake like a small kid, the way he his face will have a smile when he is talking to his family memebers.

I always feel happy when he is with me and a little sad when he isn't. I miss his presence too much at day time. The way he would always kiss me on my forehead before going to office and before sleeping.

Looks like you are falling hard for your husband Mrs. Shehzeen.

Am i?

Is this how we feel when we are in love?

I am not sure if it's love or not,

But I am very sure that,

I Like him!
I Like him alot!

Is it Like or more than like?

As i was lost in my thoughts I heard My cell ringing. It was on my dressing table. I got up and went to take my cell. It was Summi's call. I answered it smiling widely. It's been few days I didn't speak with her.

"Assalamualaikum Shehzii, How are you?" Came her cheerful voice after I answered the call.

"Waalaikum salaam Summi, Alhamdulillah I am good, How are you?" I asked after answering her questions.

Two arms wraped around my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder. I turned to my side a little and smiled at him.

"I am good Alhamdulillah," She said the asked, "Shehzii is Rayyan jiju with you?" I was confused a little thinking why she was asking about him then said, "Yes, he is here with me."

"Shehzii can you please put the call on speaker, actually i-we both want to tell you both something," She said excitedly. I frowned hearing what she said but still did as she said and put the call speaker.

"Assalamualaikum twin and Bhabhi, How are you both?" We heard Rehan jiju's voice.

"Waalaikum salaam Rehan, Alhamdulillah we both are good, how are you both?" He replied for both of us snuggling his head in my neck.

"Alhamdulillah we are good too," Rehan bhai said.

"So what you want to tell both of us?" He asked.

"We want to tell you both that," there was a long pause. "Rehan? You both are there or slept?" He asked chuckling. I shook my head and smiled.

"We are here idiot. And we want to tell that you both are going to be Uncle and aunt," Rehan bhai said with excitement in his voice.

Silence. It took a while for both of us to realize what he mean. "Summi? Are you pregnant?" I asked her excitedly. "Yes!" She replied.

Oh my Allah. My bestie is pregnant I am so happy for her. "Congratulations Summi! I am so happy to for both of you, once again congratulations to both of you," I said happily.

She giggled and said," Thank you Shehzii," She said. "Congratulations twin and bhabhi. Give lots of trouble to my idiotic twin bhabhi, don't leave a single chance," He said laughing at the end.

"I am not idiot, but you are," Rehan bhai said. We all laughed.
Then we spoke for some more time and ended the call.

He pulled me more into him and whispered, "So," I know the meaning behind his word but two can play a game. "So?" I asked back.

"As my twin and his wife are going to be parents, Don't you think even we shoul-" I cut him off in the middle and said.

"Don't you have work tomorrow. It's late i think we would sleep. I will take a quick shower an-" Before I could complete my words he turned he and crashed his lips on mine. He cupped my cheek with one hand and his other hand pulled me to him and my hands went to his hairs.

He then bite on my lower lips and entered his tongue inside my mouth and started exploring each and every part of my mouth. We both fought for dominance and as usual he won. Then after sometime we broke the kids breathing heavily.

He started kissing me from my jaw down to my neck and sucked on my weakspot. He started lightly biting my neck and then kissing where he bite. My heart started beating rapidly when he was going lower from my collar bone to my clevage line.

His kisses were almost at the end of my clevage line then he stopped. My heart skiped a beat.

What if he wants to do more than this?

What if he wants to do it?

Am i ready for it?

If I am not ready then will he understand me?

As i was lost in my thoughts thinking about all that when I heard his voice.
"Shehzii, you should go and change as it's late, we should sleep too," i looked at him whose back was to me. I whispered okay then took my clothes and went to shower and change.

I entered the bathroom with clothes in my hands and locked the door. I kept the clothes on the sink and washed my face with cold water. I looked in the mirror there a I was standing with flushed face and hickies on my neck.

I removed my hair from my shoulder and tied it in a messy bun then looked at my neck. There were total 5 hickies on my neck and one below my ear. I blushed looking at the red-almost purple hickies.

Then I took a quick shower wore my pyjamas and came out drying my hair. Then I applied lotion on my hands and legs then looked around the room for and saw him comming in the room with towel in his neck drying his hair. Wait! did he shower again? Oh my God. I blushed looking down at my thoughts and continued my work.

"See wifey you are making me take cold showers at night," he said coming near me. I was red as tomato. He answered my unasked question.

Then I dried my hair and let it fall on my back to let it dry and hanged the towel on the stand. Then I dried his hair as I know he won't do it. And did same with his towel.

Then we both went to bed and laid after turning off the lights. He pulled me gently to his chest and wrapped his arm on my waist. Then whispered Goodnight Cupcake and snuggle his head in my neck. I smiled and whispered
Goodnight hubby and closed my eyes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey!

So how's the chapter?

I hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Sorry for a short chapter. chapter I hope it wasn't booring. Well i wanted to tell you all that the story will end soon. Maybe only 4-5 chapters will be left including epilogue.

Feel free comment if there is any mistake.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

Follow me to know about the updates of the story.

Till Then......
Take Care......
See yaaa.....

Edited,
12/09/21.

TM💖.