This was the first time we saw each other since we broke up like that during a hunting competition.

"Long time no see, Lady Isaac. How have you been?"

"Thanks to the Princess. And you can call me Irene."

Dian added shyly.

Surprised by the intimacy felt in her attitude, Dian guided me inside.

"Come this way. I've prepared tea time for our backyard. I've arranged this and that, but I don't know if you'll like it. Oh, of course, it's not me, but the chef."

And then the scene of all the chefs having prepared welcomed me.

I thought the chef wouldn't be safe after all of this, since there were too many.

'What is all this?'

Various refreshments, which seemed to be difficult to list all their names, filled the table dazzlingly from here to there in a flash.

"I didn't know your taste, so I just tried it all."

"Well..."

'Isn't there a dying message left in the kitchen?'

I sat down, questioning the fate of the unknown chef.

Irene immediately opened up the 'investigation' with a bright face.

"How have you been, Princess? I heard you were sick, are you okay now? I heard you didn't attend the Imperial Palace ball either. Actually, I couldn't go to the ball either.

I was scolded and disciplined for telling my parents honestly about the hunting competition. Fortunately, I was released yesterday. I was bored because I had to stay in the room the whole time, but after that......."

'She talks a lot.'

I surely realized it just now.

Dian was talkative.

I felt it since the letter was so long.

I remembered the last letter of regards, which amounted to three chapters.

I laughed suddenly as I listened silently to Dian's constant chattering, which resembled someone else.

I just found out, it's tea time but it turned out that there was no tea on the table.

It's a trivial fact in a way, but it made me laugh unintentionally.

At that time, Dian, who was talking diligently, shut her mouth.

Then she wiggled her finger on the table.

"Well, are you in trouble because I pretend to be close?"

"Huh? No, not at all."

'So she pretended to be close.'

Somehow I thought it was not ordinary hospitality.

Her tea time wasn't always dazzlingly like this.

Well, if that was the case then there would have been kitchen rumours against the backdrop of Count Isaac.

Everyone who has come in but no one survived.

Oh, my.

"...... I know it's shameless. Because I've been rude to the princess from the beginning."

"Are you talking about the past?"

I pushed the brownie plate with whipped cream close to Dian.

The white and black crab looked strangely good with the black-haired Irene.

"You already apologized to me for that. I decided to accept the apology. So that's just past it."