"That's alright baby get used to it, all of it is for you."

I smile feeling all girly and special that he is making plans for our future and he's including me step by step.

We keep swaying not saying another word. I relish in his embrace as his arms get tighter holding me close, I close my eyes feeling his comfort and I exhale.

"Ok, we have to get going," he says.

"I know but I don't want to."

"I can stand here all day with you but we have to."

"Just a few more seconds baby," I say and he didn't let go.
.
.
.
.
Home sweet home after nine hours of flight, DeMarcus had his driver take Zoriah to our apartment and Allison to her parent's. He is not letting me go to my apartment and I can't complain about it.

"You tired," he asks.

"I need a shower and we can watch a movie after if you want."

I turn around after he didn't respond and he has this concentrated frown look on his face. "What's wrong baby," I ask but he still not looking at me.

"De you hear me, baby."

"Yeah, it's just that we need to talk and I don't know how you're going to react to it."

"If it's about me pestering you about whom you were involved with, it doesn't matter to me anymore, I have you now all to myself."

He looks at me staring into my eyes and I walk up to him sitting on his lap. He sighs, bringing his hands to my face cupping my cheeks. my heart gallops in my chest. We were so good a few minutes ago what could have happened.

"Go take your shower we will talk after Cindy." Now I'm scared he's calling me Cindy and being so serious. The last time we talk seriously it wasn't so bad right. Why is he so dramatic all of a sudden. "Baby" I chuckle nervously "let's talk now if it's this important to you, I don't want to have a nervous breakdown while I take a shower wondering what's going on." We were so perfect a few hours ago. Now he sits in the corner of the sofa not looking at me.

"You sure," he asks.

"Positive"

"You promise not to leave me," his grip tighten on my cheek and neck.

"De you're scaring me, what did you do."

"Promise me first. No matter what you wouldn't walk away from me."

My heart continues to pound and I get off his lap, I don't know what is happening here and my whole body is shaking in fear. "DeMarcus what is happening here did you cheat on me, was our vacation the calm before the storm."

"You crazy woman, No I did not cheat on you. I waited for all this time to have you, to hold you in my arms now you're carrying my child you think I would risk it," he looks at me incredulously standing to his feet.

"Then what is it, have my heart skipping beats and frightening me like this."

"Ok sit here with me" he sits back down and pats the seat next to him as he is sitting on the sofa in his room. "I didn't want to do this now but with the Christmas party is coming up at the company and the progression it has made, you have made. I want all secrets between us eliminated before we move in."

"What does the company party has to do with you and me?" I asks but didn't move towards him.

"Come sit with me."

"I'm good her DeMarcus," he has me so anxious I might pee my pants.

"Baby none of this was to hurt you in any way. I didn't want to leave you unsheltered after your divorce."

"What are you even talking about? what does my divorce have to do with anything or the company for which I work?"

"Cindy, baby you own kindle printing and magazine establishment."

I look at him crazy at first, I chuckle "you're crazy." Then I see the seriousness in his eyes, on his face.

"What?"

I started the company ten years ago and I didn't think it would kick off the way it did. But it did, then you came to Italy and before I could send my people after you, you came with your admission to the company you first worked for. They being the rival company for kindle I wanted to see how you would do there, I didn't want to interfere at first. When I started kindle it was for the fun of it because I knew it was something you always talked about and you love books so much I say why not. But the company grew and after your fall out at klosenlese I sent Mrs Danrad after you. That was all I did the rest was all on you."

"DeMarcus?" my lips tremble "What? Do you own kindle?"

"No, you do. I did it in your name and Boise head everything, employees, pay, structure, layout, promotion. He only reported to me giving a file every quarter of the year.

He takes a step towards me and I put my hands out stopping him. "After all these months you didn't think I should know."

"I did think but you were fresh off your separation and I didn't know how you were hurting or how to just show up after all these years."

"So you lie to me" he steps closer trying to put his arms around me.

"Don't touch me, I work my ass off for this company."

"Your company," he says.

"Jumping through hoops to please Mrs Danrad."

"To gain experience," he says.

"I wanted you to apply yourself but you went back to New York and I had to get you back here. I didn't know if you were getting back with your husband or if what happened at kostenlonser made you run."

"All of this is a lie?"

"What you feel for me is it a lie because what I feel is real. I loved you since I was a teenager boy shit wouldn't go away. No matter what woman warms my bed I thought of you."

"Why didn't you come for me after you were released from the hospital."

"Woman I was placed in rehab I was in a bad headspace. I explained to you by the time I get on my feet and came for you, you were already married. I would never come between you and your husband and I didn't want to be your rebound after your divorce so I gave you time. Time to heal and to be in a better headspace."

"This is too much," I take a deep breath.

"What is too much? When I said I love you I meant every word, Cindy. Did you mean it when you said it?"

"DeMarcus do not turn my words and try to twist this."

"Everything I ever did was to make my way back to you. And I wanted something for you to come back to."

"Everyone will think you hand this to me on a big silver platter."

"You and I know how hard you've worked, we know the truth does it matter what people think."

"I need to think."

This has stunned me, what in the world. I can't even brain it, this conversation didn't just happen. He did this?

"Cindy I've loved you and love you, everything I have I give to you and everything that holds me together is of you, nothing else matters to me."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm telling you now because I thought you were over the self-doubt and doubt about us."

"DeMarcus all these months, years this changes everything."

"What changed in a few minutes? what did we feel when we make love has that changed? when you kissed me a while ago did that change? the way we hold each other has that changed with this information?"

"DeMarcus tell me I have no right to feel betrayed?"

"I've never betrayed you. I'm looking out for you, always have and always will."

"I need some time to think."

"To think about what? You need to think about us?"

"Stop!, stop I need to think alright."