I was quick to respond.

"That's right."

"No, I mean what do you need to say that you're going to risk your own in such a dangerous place......"

"That's hard to say."

Then Sir Davery looked really troubled.

"I'm sorry, but it's a very personal, private, but important story."

"......."

"As soon as my lady knew the news, she wiped away her tears that she had to deliver right away."

'What? Again?'

"Oh, no. You don't need to apologize to me for such a thing, instead, I should be the one who apologized."

Zigman then continued, scratching his back head.

"His Excellency is probably at the innermost part of the forest. He'll be targeting the most ferocious beast in the hunting ground with His Highness The Crown Prince."

"I see."

"But it would be dangerous to get there, too........"

I tried to answer that it was okay since I was with Sir Davery anyway, and more than that, I won't go that far.

At that moment, Zigman suddenly changed his expression as if he had a good idea.

"Oh, that's right. Princess, please wait here for a moment."

".......?"

"I'll just go inside and call His Excellency."

"What?"

What?

Wait a minute.

"No, you don't have to...."

"Don't worry, just trust me. Giddy up!"

"Sir Raom!"

Zigman Raom, who has a blurry impression that seems to come out only now, was more quick-tempered than he seemed.

He didn't even listen to my answer - how come he ran alone and disappeared like that in an instant.

The voice calling him belatedly could not keep up with the speed of his running horse.

"......"

I looked back at Sir Davery after a moment of silence in an unexpected situation.

"What are you going to do, sir?"

"Is it my fault, my lady?"

"Um..."

"If you give me your horse, I'll try to follow him."

"That's okay, no need for that. Who knows which direction was he going to go, and who's going to protect us without you?"

As I mentioned earlier, even a wild boar, both I and Dian will suffer after 1-2 strokes.

Sir Davery knows that, so I'm sure he just said it.

I shrugged my shoulders with a feathery sigh half-mixed with resignation.

"I can't help it. Let's get out of here before that kind and behavioural Sir Raom really brings out Jungkook to here."

What should I say to Jungkook later?

I wonder if I can get over him.

I decided to think about what I couldn't do right away and looked at Dian again.