"Motherfu**ers!!! Hey! I'm in a fu**ing hurry! Get the fu** out of my way!!!" Jessi yelled without any censors at the sudden commotion on the streets.

There was an accident between a drunk motorcycle rider and a car who were driven by a married couple.

"Go find another road lady!!!" The rider said and it caused Jessi's eyes to roll a total of 360 degrees.

The fire deity sassily walked out of her car. Causing some of the bypassers to catcall her as she removed her glasses in the very coolest way.

"Yo! Fu**ing dumb bi**h! You're clearly drunk and bumped with this car with a pregnant woman inside! And you even have the fu**ing audacity to make them pay for damages! What kind of a dumb sh*t does your momma teaches 'ya!" She said with the most sarcastic and sophisticated tone.

The rider fumed with anger and was ready to throw hands if only she isn't a woman.

"A piece of advise. Ignore trashes like them! That's what trashes are all about anyway!" She said while faking a charming smile at the married couple who were both clearly stupefied by her presence.

"Now get the fu** out of the way because the road will not move your stupid rides for 'ya!" She suddenly yelled as her gentle expressions to the couple quickly went terror with just a snap.

"You think you're all that lady! Just bust off with your fake boobs and go suck a di**!!!" The rider spat at her and pushed her on her shoulder.

Jessi glared at him. Peeling off the man's skin in her mind.

I could just burn you alive right now!
She thought and slowly walked towards the motorcycle.

"You're causing a fu**ing commotion because this piece of junk was damage." She said quietly while tracing her long nails on the leather seat of the vehicle.

Her eyes quickly darted to the man. A wild grin crawling back to her lips.

"Clearly. You're drunk and shouldn't be driving at all. But here you are. Even insulted a high woman such as me." She said with her voice growing darker by words.

The sound of her heels are the only thing that echoes in the man's ears. He somehow magically stopped hearing anything else other than that sound.

Jessi pulled out a stack of money from her purse. Casually throwing it on the man's face.

"That's for the damage baby!" She scoffed along with a sly wink and turned to the vehicle she claims as junk.

"And this is for talking foul at me!" She chuckled and without hesitation, she pushed the motorcycle with an unbelievable strength. Pushing it to the other side of the road where there aren't much passerbys.

Too surprised and even scared at the same time. The married couple quickly left the scene with their car. While the rider frantically ran to his poor bike as Jessi made a cool runway back to her lamborghini now that the trash on the road is gone.

"Hey assh**e!" Jessi yelled at the rider who quickly whipped a head at her with a glare.

Jessi laughed proudly and gave the man a middle finger before she had completely disappeared from the premises.

She could only imagine Samuel must be laughing hard right now realizing this part had happened now even before Jessi could predict that it will.

After ten minutes at the very least. Jessi arrived at a small suburb. It doesn't seem to be habited by the rich so she's not at all surprised of people giving her weird looks just because she arrived with a fabulous and fiery red lamborghini.