I don’t think a wig is a strange thing that shouldn’t be seen, is it just me?

“Oh, well, thank you very much for your help.”

“Well, of course, anyone would have done it.”

“With that young man a little ago…”

“He’s not a young man, he’s a young jerk.”

I simply corrected it.

It’s a waste of honorifics to be used for such a guy.

Even the person who made the honorifics would be sad.

Dian seemed to be in a crisis that almost burst into laughter, but she bit her lips and continued to endure her laugh.

“…ah, with that jerk. I was introduced to him and met him for a while.”

“Such.”

‘Shouldn’t she end her relationship with the person who introduced them?’

“It’s only for a very short time.”

At this time Dian glanced at me and quickly added words.

I got the impression that the remark somehow caught up as an excuse.

‘Why would she do that?’

It’s only natural to meet people and break up.

‘Is it because she’s embarrassed?’

Was she ashamed of her past for dating such a hot-tempered jerk?

Well, then it’s not that I don’t understand.

Still, it was all the fault of the man who blew up like a firecracker because of his explosive personality, and I couldn’t say anything wrong with Irene who met him.

I thought about it and suddenly realized.

‘Oh, no, I mean… Is it because of Jungkook?’

Come to think of it, Dian once revealed her feelings for Jungkook in front of me and spit them out.

She said she sent Jungkook a handkerchief and a joint letter with embroidery that she made herself.

She blamed me for not receiving a reply.

“Did you think that he would feel bothered if you meet another man?”

I keep Dian looking into my eyes.

She couldn’t look straight at me so she looked down at her neat kiln, which was revealed by the wind.

Even if this is the right answer, there is no change in my opinion that it is not an excuse.

I don’t think there can be any obligations, responsibilities, or restrictions for unrequited love. It’s too cruel and harsh.

‘Moreover, I’m in a situation where the other person (Jungkook) doesn’t even know my heart, even more.’

Unnecessary pity rose and I swallowed a sigh.

Is this a fellow soldier?

I opened my mouth pretending to know nothing.

“Did you break up now?”

“I had clearly expressed my intention to do so.”

“That’s understandable, so you ran into him today?”

Dian nodded.

‘So, he didn’t mean to go to a party.’

“You’ve had a hard time with that jerk. He wouldn’t do that again if he had ahead, but if the other person is going to retaliate later, then I’d be happy to sell my name again.”