“Huh?”

I blinked my eyes.

Bessie suddenly grabbed my hand and said,

Even when I listened with one ear, Bessie’s words that were deeply worried and concerning, so I had no choice but to be silent on my own.

“What the hell is that all of a sudden….?”

“Do you think we didn’t know? You haven’t been feeling well lately and how bad your complexion was these days.”

“Huh?”

‘Me?’

No, it was technically a bad situation.

What was just embarrassing was the fact that I was making an outward sign of it.

I stammered for a moment and said the same thing as Sir Davery.

“Was it obvious?”

“I mean that, of course. Oh, my lady, what can I do to make your suffering heart relaxed?”

“That…”

“Lucas should be the one who’s suffering.”

When asked why I looked so bad, I was looking for a plausible excuse.

But I didn’t have to be.

Instead of asking me why Bessie poured out a cool cursing at the dead one.

I was fascinated by the splendid speech that was as good as the butler, and I soon realized and stopped her.

“Stop it, Bessie, look around.”

I was actually looking.

Bessie stopped the feast of cursing in the stinging gaze and grumbled instead.

“Oh, really, it’s just a pity that he’s already dead. You shouldn’t have let him be fine.”

“Um…”

‘Did being dead is fine?’

Maybe it’s because he was stabbed to death.

“For no reason, our lady is suffering because of that bastard, and you’re still upset about it. So, today letting it go for a while is good?”

I had nothing to say.

To be honest, the reason for my disarray these days was that most, no, actually, is because of Jungkook, but since I couldn’t tell it as it was, I equivocate with an answer.

Sir Davery stepped in and patted Bessie on the shoulder.

“Calm down, Bessie, because we’re here anyway. Should we make her feel better?”

“That’s right, lady. What do you want to see first? During this period, the street sells cotton candy using magic tools.”

Bessie stared at me with her eyes burning with enthusiasm.

It seemed unlikely that it would work to say that it’s all right and that there’s nothing to care about it.

I ended up failing to decline and decided to take a brief look at the whole market.

“Hey, look at that. There’s an event where you get a doll if you get a dart. What do you think of that doll?”

“Yes, it’s pretty.”

“I’ll get it for you.”

And what I learned from this situation, Bessie was quite versatile.