So what the hell am I supposed to do with this?

I can’t even laugh.

I had to run away from Jungkook desperately.

If I don’t run away, I’ll die in Jungkook’s hands.

In the meantime, I couldn’t truly know what to say about realizing this feeling.

‘Should I say I’m screwed?’

I’m surprised there was a way more damned.

How long have I been sitting so absent-mindedly in the parlour room with no one around?

Suddenly the parlour-room door burst open and Bessie appeared.

Bessie welcomed me as soon as she found me.

“Lady, you were here!”

“…… did you look for me?”

“There’s a man from the Imperial Palace.”

“What?”

Already?

I heard from Sir Davery that a man would come from the Imperial Palace to take the sinners.

But he said he wouldn’t be here until afternoon.

Even if he leaves early in the morning, he wouldn’t be arriving now, thinking about the distances.

Bessie added an explanation to my expression of doubt.

“Well, only the person in charge came first. The wizard accompanied him, so he must have used space-movement magic.”

“Really?”

‘Space-movement magic.’

As far as I know, the wizard who can use such real magical magic was a high-level wizard that was hard to find in all of The Empire.

There was no possibility of a dead sinner fleeing, so I wondered why he came in such a hurry.

‘And so are the living sinners.’

They’ve been tied up so tight.

‘Well, is it such an urgent matter?’

Well, treason is not something that can be taken lightly, either.

I pulled myself together and raised myself first.

“Where did you take him?”

I could know without hearing the explanation of why Bessie came looking for me.

If the person in charge is assigned to this issue, he must have a fair position in The Imperial Palace.

In order to welcome such a person, it was a basic courtesy for Jungkook to go out in person.

But because Jungkook was injured and couldn’t move now, I’m the only one left.

“This way.”

As the mansion was quite large, there were several places to entertain guests on the same first floor.

Bessie took me from among them to the parlour-room closest to the entrance.

And this “person in charge” was quite unexpected.

“Your Highness?”

“Princess, are you all right?”

I forgot to make courtesy and stared at my opponent with embarrassment.

In a limited indoor space called the parlour room, the Crown Prince radiating his presence in all directions.

It was so noticeable that I couldn’t think that I was misseeing it.

The crown prince even stood up as soon as he saw me.

I was perplexed for a moment at the scene of my vision.

‘The person in charge, is it The Crown Prince?’

I imagined a suitable high-ranking position in the imperial palace, but I never thought the Crown Prince would come in person.

I gave a courtesy belatedly and hurriedly.

“I greet The Little Sun of The Empire.”

“No need for greeting. More than that, I was surprised to hear that……..”

The Crown Prince, who shook his hands to dissuade me from bowing down, looked at my whole body as if he was observing.

Soon, a more relaxed voice came out as if he was relieved.

“I’m glad you seem safe.”

“……thanks for your concern.”

Soon after, I sat face to face with the Crown Prince in the middle of the parlour room.

As I sat down, I glanced at The Crown Prince’s side, and I saw a person standing silently.

‘The wizard who accompanied him?’

I guessed so because he was wearing a robe that came down to his ankle.

A neat brown robe without wrinkles felt like a symbol of a wizard.

What surprised me was that the wizard was a young woman.

I thought he might have come all the way here by using space-movement magic, so I thought he might be an old man wizard.

‘I think she’s around my age……or the Jungkook peer?’

Contrary to my expectations, I was more surprised to see The Crown Prince appeared here along with a young-woman wizard.

In many ways, it all breaks my expectations.

I turned my eyes to the Crown Prince and opened my mouth relatively calmly.

“I didn’t know you would come in person like this.”

“Really? But, I thought I couldn’t help it but come in person for this matter.”

“Oh, I’m not saying to think this matter lightly……”

“That’s not what I meant.”

‘Huh?’

When I looked at him, I wondered what he meant, then The Prince’s words continued.

“I felt like I wouldn’t be relieved if I didn’t check with my own eyes that the princess was safe.”

“…….”

“That’s the only reason.”