“That’s really crazy, Lalisa….”

Why?

Why did I dream like that?

No, I actually knew the answer without asking.

The most desired things.

It was the dream that the hallucinogenic ingredient took out from the most desired things that were hidden deep inside me.

I didn’t know what that meant.

I couldn’t help not knowing.

My heart is about to burst just by briefly reviving the scene I saw in my dream.

“………ha.”

I raise my head.

I felt a tingling sensation on my forehead, which I received from the table without mercy, but I didn’t care.

I felt indescribable.

It was just complicated, but on the one hand, it was daunting.

‘When was that?’

Since when have I been looking at Jungkook like that?

‘Although, I’ve been feeling attached to Jungkook for a long time.’

I cherish Jungkook.

I was worried when he got hurt, and I felt bad when I saw him overdoing himself.

I knew it was part of my affection.

……but I didn’t know that my affection was this kind of thing.

‘Am I crazy?’

I blocked my view with the back of my hand.

This is how it turned out, but it always like this.

I never thought of Jungkook as a family.

For as long as I remember, I have never considered myself as a family member even though I had a mechanical perception of being a brother and sister on paper.

Why was it?

Was it because I realized the secret of my birth before Jungkook was born?

‘Maybe……’

In fact, the biggest reason might have been the pessimistic illusion that I would be abandoned as an adoptee because Jungkook, the real bloodline of the family, had been born.

Based on such anxiety, there was a part of me who inadvertently distinguished between me and Jungkook’s origins, and I was constantly aware of the fact that I was a family only outside and didn’t have a real relationship as a family by bloodline.

It’s like hoping for nothing and trying not to get hurt later.

As time went on, I found out that it was all my useless delusions, but it may have already been a reality as if it became a habit to distinguish between Jungkook and my birth.

Maybe that’s why.

Jungkook has always been a stranger to me.

I’ve never seen him as a brother.

Always, every moment.

“Ha….”

I didn’t recognize him as a family, but we lived like a family.

Then, inevitably, bonds built up.

This is the result.

I’m going crazy.