"But guess what, they would hate you and I will make sure of that," Superking said.

"Goodbye for now. We will meet again." Superking said which makes Thorn try hard to remain calm as Ice is their priority.

"Try to fuse back Earthquake," Cyclone asks Earthquake and Thorn quickly uses his remaining energy to refuse to do that.

At least until he heals both Ice and himself first.

"Can't Cyclone. We couldn't turn back to our original self." Earthquake replied in a panic.

"Move!" Blaze shouted and suddenly push Thorn away from Ice who fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"What have you done?" Blaze shout at him angrily. He pulled Ice up and held him gently.

"I'm sorry," Thorn said as his eyes widened. There he realized what Superking means by his other self hating on him.

"Sorry? You can dodge that attack. You can protect yourself using your thorn. Why not do that?" Shout Blaze angrily and Thorn just could look down, both afraid and sad.

He could feel the poison is not only giving him pain but he kind of realised that this poison spread some kind of dark aura.

"They affect with this poison don't they?" Thorn mumbled tiredly

"Enough Blaze. Let's get out from here first." Thunderstorm interrupts while carrying unconscious Solar on his back as the rescue team already arrived with their spaceships.

"Let's go, Thorn." It was Fang who ask him as another elemental had already left him alone with his guilty feelings. Yet, Thorn could something is weird about Fang.

.

.

.

.

Dush!!!

It was Blaze who punch Thorn's cheek as Ice got his treatment in the treatment room along with Solar and their friends who got hurt.

"I ask you? Why are you not doing anything to dodge it?" Ask Blaze still angry? Thorn couldn't reply to him as long poison is still within himself, the dark aura would keep on spreading so others would hate him.

"Blaze. Enough." Cyclone try to calm Blaze down as Thorn looked at them with his usual big eyes while holding his red cheek. Thorn feels there is hope when Cyclone said that. As if he's not affected.

"No Cyclone. I also wanna know why Thorn couldn't even prevent himself from that attack." Surprisingly it was Earthquake who ask that firmly.

Thorn immediately feels heartbroken. Couldn't believe their leader, who's calm, kind, and mature among them, infect with that aura that's come from the poison. At that time, he feel he lost his hope. If Earthquake is affected by that aura, then others would follow him.

"Earth..." Thunderstorms try to persuade the usual calm Earthquake.

"No. I want to know." Earthquake sound angry.

"I'm sorry," Thorn whispers sadly without looking at any of them as he holds back his tears, not ready to get the hate from others including his other-self.

"Just get out from here. I think both Blaze and me should calm down first." Earthquake said coldly before leaving them to go to the waiting room. Blaze quickly follows after him while Thunderstorm chases both of them.

Too Late (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara