Y/n pov

"Hey! Y/n did you see I can speak!" "That's good brother! But you still more practice to be fully speak normally." I say in supportive tone. I see Rimuru blush from my mention of saying brother. I mean sense we share the same last name that would technically make us brothers (Veldora is our Best Friend). After walking for some minutes we encounter some goblins.

Goblin1: "Your mightiness… What business do you have beyond this point?"

Rimuru pov

"NICE TO MEET YOU. I'M RIMURU THE SLIME." 'H-huh'
Goblin1: Your mightiness! We recognize your enormous strength! Please calm your powerful voice!"
'Did I really speak that loudly?' I look towards Y/n, who's holding onto his ears and on the ground with his tail straight up. "Brother, what the hell?! Are you tryna make me deaf or something?" I hear Y/n complain. "Sorry! So anyway why are you here?"
Goblin1: "We sensed a powerful monster approaching fourth here and decided to confront it."
"Really? My senses weren't picking up anything unusual." Y/n whispers to me "Rimuru, I think they mean us." 'Ohh.' "Hehe. You can see our aura huh?"
Goblin2: "Oh course! It's impossible to hide such grand power"
Me and Y/n hide our aura to not frighten the goblins even more. "I'm sorry about that, sometimes I have to keep my aura in case my brother isn't with me or else I'd be attacked by all sorts of monsters." After that encounter with the goblins, me and Y/n talked with the goblins traveling with us, until we came to the goblin village. We were offered a place to reside in but the room is a dump. Me and Y/n are greeted by the goblin elder.
Elder: Hello my mightiness, I am the elder of this village... My son has told me the power you have! Oh please, Great one, please hear my request!"

Time skip to the Elder explaining the village's situation

Both Y/n and Rimuru: "We have a question for you Elder. What will we receive for saving your village? What can you offer us?"
Elder: "Your mightiness, we would pledge our loyal to you!"
(Rimuru) In the end I give in in their requests.

A/n pov

Howling can be heard from a distance. The village is in panic, thinking they should flee but at the risk of leaving the injured?

Y/n pov

"They shall be vanquished. In your request to help you, I- no We, Y/n and Rimuru Tempest in stead of the Storm Dragon, Veldora!"
All the goblins: "PLEASE GRANT US YOUR PROTECTION! AND FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, WE SHALL BE YOUR LOYAL AND FAITHFUL SERVANTS!".

(A few minutes later)

Me and Rimuru are in a shed where the injured reside in.
Elder: " They are all victims of Direwolf attacks"
"Don't worry we'll heal them!"
Elder: "Really! Oh, thank you Y/n-sama, Rimuru-sama!"
Me and Rimuru start healing the injured by me healing them with Ki, while Rimuru is eating then spitting them out? Weird. After we're done we're called by the goblins who we order to build defence preparations.
Goblin3: "Rimuru-sama, Y/n-sama, we've finished the 'fence' you ordered!"
"Nice! But it's a but shakey but it'll do the done. Brother if you will". Rimuru uses sticky thread to the fence as extra support. "Now for the counterattack." Rimuru says.