Chapter 3

"Woah! Big sister! Is this our new home!" Meir fully awakens as she opens the door.

"Yes. Quickly go explore, go pick a room." He runs off without hesitation and a rare warm smile shows on Aurelia's normally cold face. 

'Sloth, make it so that woman is caught committing a crime and is put behind bars for the rest of her life. Make sure she never has a chance of getting out alive. Make her live a life worse then death.' She orders. 

'And investigate that teacher. If she has done anything to Meir, make her die a horrible death. Also pull him out of that school,' she orders, remembering how Meir never liked that school.

She calmly finishes her orders and leaves all the shopping bags in the lounge.

[Yes ma'am] Haah, that's why you don't mess with people host cares about. There's at least one person like this in every world.

She look around for a while, satisfied she enters the master bedroom. A luxurious bedroom with creamy white walls, thick creamy carpet, large king sized bed, a large tv and a beautiful view of the city's nightlife.

"Big sister!" A childish voice interrupts her thoughts.

"Big sister, I chose the bedroom right next to yours." He informs her. She smiles and gives his messy hair a ruffle, "okay. Go have a shower then go to sleep."

"Can I sleep with you tonight big sister?" He blinks with adorable puppy eyes that even make stone hearted people crumble, "...Okay."

They both shower separately and meet back in Aurelia's room. She carefully tucks Meir in and inform him,

"Meir, I pulled you out of school. Is that okay? You can get private teachers if you don't want to go to school anymore."

He warmly smiles, "It's okay big sister. I didn't like that school, but I still want to go to school."

She replies 'mhmm' and coaxes him to sleep. She stares at his frail body that looks like the wind could blow away with a frown. 

'Sloth, upgrade everything to a suitable level and give him an SSS potential. But if he is in a dangerous situation, automatically inform me and increase his defense and strength to SSS, and change his charm from B to S.'

[Host, all this managing will take a bit off soul energy, you will immediately fall unconscious to recharge your lost soul energy.] He warns.

'Do it.' Then she collapses on the bed.