cute short + my welcome back announcements <3

before i get into this short chapter / my headcanon of my written version of amane x reader, i just want to truly apologize for being gone. i've been really busy with school and my sports. my season is officially over, and i'm on break. so expect more chapters here! i'm also writing other books!! which is very exciting because i absolutely adore this one story called "i'm not giving up" it's obviously an amane x reader

 so expect more chapters here! i'm also writing other books!! which is very exciting because i absolutely adore this one story called "i'm not giving up" it's obviously an amane x reader

i really hope you check this book out when it's out this wednesday because i worked forever on it

i really hope you check this book out when it's out this wednesday because i worked forever on it. i started it in july and my writing skills have improved astronomically with this book! for now on, to not let you guys wait forever for more chapters, with other books i will finish all the parts and post them all together where you can read the whole completed book. this story doesn't count for that, cause this is my main story where i want to add to a lot. so chapters overtime will come, until finished. my other stories are cute shorts with different amane x yn dynamics, so if you don't like one y/n x amane dynamic you can try reading my other books!!

also tysm for 20K+ reads that's insane! i'm really happy you guys liked this book. i wrote this book off of some quotes that i found very interesting and instantly got an idea.

now, for what you've been waiting for... my grand welcome back opening shorts!!

your stalker<3

on first day of fall break [ y/n ] was running errands for her mother. she safety made her way to the grocery store, and grabbed a cart as she looked through her mothers messages of things to buy to get through the break. suddenly, a notification appeared on top of her screen.

amane⭐️
"are we going grocery shopping for the first day of fall break?😋"

you then realized who it was that messaged you. it was the infamous yugi amane, you take a deep sigh as you poured knowing that your sunny day was on the verge of being destroyed by the yugi tornado.

[ y/n ]
"oh so you're stalking me now?"

after answering you, now annoyed looked back to the shopping list and rolled off to go succeed in your shopping before amane finds a way to ruin it. you rolled off into an isle that has one of the demanded items from your mothers list in it. you take the item off the shelf to see amber eyes that were somewhat covered with choppy dark hair, and a dumb snicker on his face. you instantly facepalmed, as the tornado has already approached your shiny day.

"it's your stalker here! i have a secret.. come closer.." amane whispered in a soft low voice, you rolled your eyes and thought about just leaving. yet, after hesitating you leaned in closer. "closerrr~" you clenched your fists and sighed once again, as you were already frustrated but now he was pushing your patience level to your max. yet, you leaned in even closer. both of your heads were inside the shelves, as people walking past you two in both isles started to give weird glances and then continued with their day.

"amane-kun, what is it? you already reached being on my last nerve." you glared at the choppy haired boy who was inches away from your face. he gave you the biggest confident smirk, before leaning closer to you. you were shocked by his movement closer to you, you thought you were already were close enough for him to just tell a secret to you. your eyes subconsciously closed at this movement, and more blood started to flow to your cheeks making them hotter. some moments later you felt his lips meet yours, as you slowly opened one of your eyes to catch a glimpse of the boy. you slowly both pulled away, as you covered your face.

"thanks for accepting your stalker a kiss~, see you at school [ y/n ]-chan!" amane waved as you moved one of your fingers to make a peak hole through your hands to see him walk off in the gap you two had just shared a special moment in. as he walked off you looked all the way through the gap, and caught a glimpse of him rubbing his ears, which you could tell were already heated up as they were a bright red.

"what a bold move yugi amane.."

ik this was short, but it was a cute moment between them! :)

anyways, see you in the next chapter where amane and [ y/n ] hangout ~

-
xoxoxo author-chan