𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒, 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤

➳~~~~~~~♥

Listen, Hanako-kun: Crush?

➳~~~~~~~♥

Kou, Hanako, Yashiro were all together in a empty classroom. Kou and Yashrio was intrigued in the idea of Hanako's life as an apparition. As Hanako was sitting on Yashiro's desk as she was sitting in her chair with her hands on her face. Kou was leaning against the desk beside hers.

Kou: "As a apparition can you pull pranks?"

Hanako: "Yes, I can many!"

Yashiro: "Can ghosts have a love life?"

Hanako blushed tremendously. His face tone could be considered a cherry, as the fantasy of Y/N and him together refreshed in his mind. Kou and Yashiro's eyes widened with excitement.

Yashiro: "You're blushing, Hanako-kun!"

Kou: "You're basically a cherry!"

Yashiro and Kou poked both sides of his cheeks. They started to question who he liked as they were curious themselves.

Kou: "Who do you like, I've only ever seen you with Y/N-chan, Yashrio-senpai and me?"

Yashiro's eyes sparkled at the thought of it being her, she was excited about the confession part. Hanako pulled his hat down covering his face.

Hanako: "You guys are so nosy, that's apparitions business!"

Yashiro: "Come on, i've told you my crush!"

Hanako looked up to Yashrio as his eyes were all one color, as he made a questionable face.

Hanako: "That was for a wish, wasn't it?"

Yashiro sweatdropped, as she began to stutter out random words that nobody could understand.

Kou: "It's okay Senpai, I got this. I'll go get Y/N-chan to help us!"

Kou started walking out yet Hanako lunged at him to stop him as he looked away embarrassed. He had a slight shade of pink on his face. Yashiro's and Kou's eyes widened.

Yashiro and Kou: "You like Y/N-chan?!"

The two yelled in unison. In the nick of time Y/N was walking by the room with a bunch of paper work, which needed to be graded.

Y/N: "What about me?"

Hanako, Yashiro, and Kou all sweatdropped. Then, Yashiro and Kou started panicking as they covered everything up.

Yashiro: "Nothing Y/N-chan we were just talking about how absolutely stunning you are!"

Kou: "Nothing, Y/N-chan we were just talking about how awesome you are at fighting!"

Yashrio and Kou looked at each other, as their sweat began increasing. Hanako in the back of them looked at Y/N, his mouth was open with a slight blush. He quickly looked back and fourth between Kou and Yashrio waving his hands in panic.

Kou: "Nothing Y/N-chan we were just talking about how absolutely stunning you are!"

Yashrio: "Nothing, Y/N-chan we were just talking about how awesome you are at fighting!"

Y/N had a puzzled look on her face at the yelling, as she then giggled.

Y/N: "That's sweet of you guys, thank you!"

Y/N bid goodbye as she walked away from the three, she was heading to Tsuchigomori's office. They all let out a sigh of relief wiping away their sweat in unison.

➳~~~~~~~♥

𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 4𝑝𝑚 𝑙𝑖𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑦

➳~~~~~~~♥