𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑚 𝑙𝑖𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑦, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜

➳~~~~~~~♥

"So you're.. Interested in the seven mysteries?" The porcelain girl in front of Yashiro asked, as the wind came flowing in from a nearby window which made the girls hair flow with it.

"Eheh, W-well.. something like that.." Yashiro giggled as she was on the ground grabbing her books that she knocked down.

"Hanako-san.. Oh. The one that's like a cat." The girl stated as she leaned back on the wall.

"What?" Yashiro asked as she was confused herself, her eyes were a solid color from shock. While, the girl in front of them put their hands to their head as they flapped them up and down like cat ears. "A cat...?"

"Capricious, selfish... and childish." The girl put her hand down on where she was sitting. Taking her other hand to play with her hair. "Is yours like that too?" Yashiro was in shock, as she put both her hands up to her mouth. Thoughts began to flood in her mind, as if she was Hanako's girlfriend. Her eyes had swirls in them as tears flooded into her eyes. "If you want to know more about him.. you should go see school mystery number 5." The girl lunged off the wall, as she turned around. Yashiro got up as she wanted to know more about her. She rushed over and then tripped, as she bashed into her teacher.

"Wh-What are you doing? Y-y-you cant do that, running in the library is—" The teacher lectured as he was fixing his glasses.

"PLEASE GET OUT OF MY WAY!!" Yashrio rushed up and over to the stairway railing, as she looked over. The girl disappeared.

➳~~~~~~~♥

Hanako and Y/N couldn't be found after they bid goodbye to Kou. They stayed in their secret spot together as they just hugged each other and comforted one another. Hanako realized he knew barley to nothing about Y/N.. his own partner. This bothered him, as he knew nothing about her curse or her past either. He thought he was a crappy friend, even worse a of a "future boyfriend". Tears could be seen falling from Hanako's eyes.. yet Y/N didn't notice.

➳~~~~~~~♥

The next day Kou and Yashiro met up when Kou was getting scolded by his homeroom teacher.

"Hanako-kun and Y/N-chan aren't here??" Yashiro asked as she looked surprised.

"I got here a few minutes ago and found this.." Kou dug into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. It had 'We're off to a meeting!', there were drawings on it. You could tell which were Hanako's and which were Y/N's. Hanako drew, a dinosaur, 'Hana', his hand waving, and one of Y/N's orbs, while Y/N drew, flowers, a heart, her name, her hand waving, and her and Hanako next to one another.

"A meeting?" Tsuchigomori asked, "Minamoto-kun, what time is it!?" Tsuchigomori sweatdropped.

"A little after four." Kou responded.

"Oh, Darn it! I had a meeting at four!" Tsuchigomori bid his farewells as he rushed away, "Minamoto-kun! Anyway, please stop going into the girls' restroom!" Kou was about to run off before Yashiro stopped him.

"Minamoto-kun! Do you know anything about the 4pm bookstacks?" Yashiro had a serious look on her face.

➳~~~~~~~♥