𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜

➳~~~~~~~♥

"Hey, Nene. Wake up."

A familiar voice to Nene called out, as she started to wake up she rubbed her eye. "Ah.. rise and shine princess," Hyuuga lifted Nene's chin as he moved in closer to her lips, "Now come here taste the lemon."

Nene who was in shock head-bunted Hyuuga, while she screamed very loudly. "Sorry about that..you startled me!"

Hyuuga who now held his face in pain told Nene it was okay, and that he's used to it.

"Mmm.." Y/N mumbled to herself, as she was observing this place she was now in. "This definitely looks like a boundary, yet it's not." Y/N put a finger up to her cheek as she sat crisscross in the air.

"I don't think it's quite the same as a boundary.."

"I know that voice.." Nene rushed over to Y/N's side. "It is you isn't it Hanako-kun? Where are you hiding come out already!"

"Sure thing Yashiro!" A mokke started walking to Y/N who was floating in the air, she looked down to see a radio. "See, right here! Hello, Y/N!"

"On the radio?" Nene asked as she picked up the radio that the poor mokke was struggling with holding.

"Considering where you are right now, I'm guessing you got.. tricked again." Hanako said bluntly, Y/N sweatdropped. "The instant I take my eyes off of you you run straight for the nearest ghost or hot guy."

"Hanako-kun it's not Nene-chan's fault." Y/N floated down to the radio and patted Nene's shoulder, "It's mine." Hanako couldn't help but giggle.

"Some assistant you are!" Y/N was shocked at his words, she's saved him many times. this ungrateful little-

"It was awful Hanako-kun.. I WAS FIRSTLY TAKEN BY TSU-KUN LAST NIGHT, AND THEN TODAY I WAS LURED OUTSIDE OF NENE'S CLASS AND THEN TSU-KUN MADE NENE GO TO SLEEP, WHEN WE GOT TO WHERE HE WANTED ME TO GO HE SHOVED DESERTS IN MY MOUTH. THEN, HE KISSED MY HAND AND FOREHEAD. FINALLY, HE SHOVED ME INTO A CHAIR WHERE I WAS LOCKED IN AND COULDN'T GET OUT. AND-" Y/N yelled as she was venting about all the struggles these past two days have been.

"So, are you just going to make excuses or...-" Hanako asked.

"I'm sorry for BEING TAKEN," Y/N growled as it wasn't her fault she was in this mess.

"Mmm, good enough! Now listen up,
Y/N-chan. I don't know how long this signal is going to last so, I'll try to keep this short and sweet. The place you're in right now isn't the world of the living OR the dead. You noticed that it's not even a boundary, good for you. It's actually, nowhere."

"So we aren't anywhere at all?" Nene asked as she placed a hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"Ehhh, In a sense you're both everywhere and nowhere. From your current lack of location, you can access any place in the past or the future. It's pretty confusing.. with Y/N's orb she left me while she left with you Yashiro." Hanako paused, this made Yashiro sweatdrop "I'm sending it out to track Y/N down by the way of the bond we share. Yet, that place you're in is really big so I'm gonna need you to help me as best you can Y/N-chan.. okay?"