𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒

➳~~~~~~~♥

Y/N and Nene were hanging out during class, Nene was playing a idol game that she was secretly showing Y/N. Y/N didn't understand the point of the game, but tried her best to make Nene happier. Nene's best friend walked over to her and grabbed her shoulder.

"Hey Nene-chan!" Aoi greets her best friend, Nene got really scared and jumped up in the air dropping her phone, "Well there's a cute boy asking for you, and I think he's an upperclassman!" Aoi beamed at the thought, Nene's jaw dropped. While Y/N was suspicious of this. Aoi pointed over to the door way that was crowded with people. "Over there.. do you know him?" Aoi picked Nene up from her seat and started pushing her towards the door. "Boys have been falling all over for you lately!"

"Little ol' me? No way!" Yashiro beamed as flowers formed around her. Aoi pushed her up to the boy who called her. Y/N and Nene both observed the boy, then it clicked. Y/N knew this boy, he was there in the broadcasting room last night. Y/N then remembered a specific moment as she touched her lips. Y/N snapped out of it and noticed the two walking out of the classroom together. They were walking outside while Y/N was floating by Nene laying down with her hands behind her head. "Umm.. hey you-" Nene started yet she was cut off.

"Oh right, I forgot to say.. I'm Natsuhiko Hyuuga but you can just call me Natsuhika, Kay?" The older boy gave Nene a thumbs up while winking at her. Nene malfunctioned as Hyuuga went on about himself and asked to trade numbers. They traded numbers.

"Why did you ask for me anyways?" Nene asked as he looked over to Y/N yet Nene didn't notice.

"Well because my friend wanted to talk to you."

"Wait," Nene looks up to Hyuuga, "Who wants to talk to me.. also why?"

Hyuuga looked back to Nene quickly, "Oh well.. because you're such a cool girl. I guess." Hyuuga got up and walked over to something.

"Uh hey.. no worries if not but could I ask one more question?" Nene asked as she sweatdropped.

"Course you can!" Hyuuga replied, as he turned around. Y/N floated over beside Hyuuga while she was observing him.

"Well.. I-" Nene was interrupted by talking on her shoulder, she turned around to have two finger put up to her head. Y/N turned back around as Nene dropped to the ground.

"Tsu-kun?" Y/N flew over to Nene's body. Tsukasa's eyes widened with joy and excitement.

"N/N!" Tsukasa dropped to the floor instantly to meet with Y/N's gaze.

"Why? What's going on?" Y/N asked yet Tsukasa just giggled not replying. Tsukasa put two fingers up, yet Y/N pushed his hand away, "No. I want to stay awake."

"Fine, whatever." Tsukasa agreed, Y/N picked up Nene's sleeping body.

"What did you want from her?" Y/N asked as Tsukasa giggled.

"I didn't want anything from her, yet from you! She was with you so, I decided to have her tag along." Tsukasa smiled brightly at Y/N.

"You could've just asked me, idiot."
Y/N leaned and flicked Tsukasa on the forehead while still holding Nene.

"Owww~ N/N!" Tsukasa whined, as Y/N and Tsukasa floated to the broadcasting room.

When they got there, Y/N put Nene in a chair. Tsukasa offered to changed Nene's clothes due to them being wet, Y/N sighed and agreed cause she didn't want her catching a cold. Then, Tsukasa changed Y/N's clothes too. She looked down at her attire to realize that she was wearing a really short skirt(or shorts), she instantly looked up to Tsukasa annoyed, he was laughing while tears were falling from his eyes, so out of character. She instantly karate chopped him on the head as she commanded him to put her past attire back on.