𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒

➳~~~~~~~♥

"Hanako-san," Yashiro's faint voice could be hear coming from the bathroom, "CAN I PLEASE GO HOME THESE TOILETS ARE GROSSING ME OUT!" Yashiro yelled begging for the School wonder to let her leave without any punishments.

"Not yettt!" Hanako emerged from the bathroom stall crossing his arms into a X.

"I have to get something done today! I'll come back. I promise!" Yashiro begged again, one of Y/N's orbs floated over to Hanako's ear.

"Yes Y/N-Chan?" Hanako whispered to his assistant.

"I can clean the bathroom, you can let her go." She suggested, Hanako sighed. He did as the orb suggested. He did owe them for helping him with the mermaid after all.

"What is it you need to do?" He looked back to Yashiro.

"Not trying to brag or anything, but I got asked out on a date by the hottest guy in class!" Yashiro held up a peace sign to Hanako, and turning a bright shade of pink at the thought of being asked out. "He really wants to meet me alone in our classroom later and I really don't wanna stand him up!"

"Fine, just come back soon. I need you to do something important afterwards." As soon as Hanako agreed Yashiro was already out the door. Hanako looked back to the two orbs, who were glowing and jointing together as one. When they started gaining their figure back. Hanako lunged at her with glee.

"Y/N-Channn~" Hanako hugged the spirit.

"Hello." Y/N-Chan replied. She got all the cleaning supplies that Yashiro left behind before running out the door. She put on the cleaning outfit and started getting to work. She started cleaning the floors with a wet rag, then she'd mop it.

"You know, I really hope Yashiro's date goes well." Y/N stated the situation was obviously on her mind.

"Oh?" Hanako floated over to her. She finished cleaning the floor with the rag, so she picked up the mop.

"I'd show you a better time than that guy will with Yashiro." Hanako said in a low husky voice while putting a hand against the wall, where she could see. He came close to her ear, and put his hand on top of hers which was holding the mop. "I wouldn't leave you alone."

Y/N's eyes widened at his words, "I wouldn't leave you alone." She's been alone this whole time. Y/N never talked about herself. She only listened. She never wanted to be a burden so she worked extra to be beneficial for the ghost boy. He noticed a piece of hair that fell in her face, he carefully moved the piece of hair out of her face.

"You really think that?" Y/N pushed the ghost boy off of them and stood up. Hanako stared at them with complete confusion. Tears started to form in Y/N's eyes, as past memories resurfaced. She tried to wipe them away but they kept flowing, like a rushing river side.

"Y/N-chan- you're crying?" Hanako gripped her shoulders and turned her around to face him. His eyes widened, and then softened just as quick. He pushed her head into his shoulder, and wrapped his arms around her.. trying his best to comfort her. He's never seen her cry, ever. As she cried into his shoulder, he just messed around with pieces of her hair, brushing them, braiding them. Y/N found it really comforting.