Part 4: Battle in Trost

3rd Person Pov-

Cadet: Captain please wait. There's only a handful of is left sir! If the Titans were to attack here in force we wouldn't have a chance in hell holding them off.

Female cadet: Please sir. We need you here!

Captain: Out of my way soldier. We have to get going my expertise is needed to help direct reenforcments

Other cadet: Behind the safety of the Inner gate. Am I right?

Captain: Just what the hell are you implying? They need my help in reorganizing or would you rather us be overwhelmed due to a logistical nightmare?!

Female cadet: But but sir if we lose those suppli-

Captain: THATS ENOUGH

He said pointing his steal blade at the female.

Captain: Question my orders again or delay me my orders and I'll run your treasonous hide straight!

Mikasa Pov-

I stood on a tall tower searching for Eren's squad.

Mikasa's Thoughts: Why isn't anyone going over the wall? They must of heard the withdrawal signal.

I then turned to my left and noticed why. Hq was swarmed by Titans.

-Inside Hq-

Cadet: it's over

Another cadet: we're doomed

Male cadet: There

Female cadet: Come on now that musket's not enough to stop them

But he wasn't going to use the musket against the Titans he was using it for himself..

Jean's Pov-

Connie: Hey Jean? What are we gonna do?

Jean: We can't do anything. They finally give us the order to withdraw and we were all out of gas ofcourse. I can't believe this is how it's gonna end because of those damn cowards.

Connie: You mean the supply Depot? What is going on where are they?

Jean: They all lost there will to fight..I can understand why but they abondoned their duty to supply us. Barricading themselves inside Hq and ofcourse Titans have swarmed the place which means we can't get the gas ourselves.

Connie: Then why are we waiting! We gotta go start thinning their numbers so we have a chance! Sitting here on this roof is totally pointless! Eventually the Titans are going to come for us, we don't have much gas left. We'll just waste what little we got if we try to run and without our mobility we're completely screwed!

Jean: Your finally using your brain, Connie? I'm just not sure they would want to join us. There are also probably Titans inside the supply room. I don't see us accomplishing much in there.

Connie then noticed...

Connie: It's hopeless...

Jean: God what adult life this turned out to be. I never got to tell her just how I feel.

3rd Person Pov-

Sasha was trying her best to motivate the others but it was no use.

Sasha: Come on guys we can do it, Right? Let's go. If we all work together we can make this happen I know we can. Alright I'll take the lead.

The looks on their faces said it all. They were traumatized.

Sasha ran where Armin was but he seemed the same as the others.