Part 3: Flashbacks

(btw I'm gonna change it a bit from the last chapter when they saved Mikasa)

Mikasa Pov- Flashbacks

Little Mikasa: I'm finished mama. What do you think did I do good?

Mom: Oh darling it's absolutely fantastic. Excellent work

Little Mikasa: Oh thank you

Mom: This is a tradition passed down. Someday you can pass it down to your kids.

She said with a smile

Little Mikasa: Umm mom how do you have kids?

Mom: Oh um you can ask dad about that

Little Mikasa: Dad, how do you make kids

He paused for a second then answered

Dad: Well you know Doctor Jeagar is coming, why don't you ask him.

When he said that someone knocked the door.

Dad: Speaking of the devil that must be him.

He opened the door and got met with a stab to the abdomen. He stumbled back and fell as blood gushed out.

Me and mom looked up then saw 3 men at the door.

Man 1: Sorry we're interrupting.

I looked at what he was holding and I noticed crimson dripping from a knife he had.

Mom slowly reached for a pair of scissors then charged at a man with an axe.

He grabbed both of her hands stopping her from stabbing him. Then mom yelled something.

Mom: Mikasa run!

I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to leave my mother here.

While I was in thought the man rose his arm that was holding an axe. He proceeded to swing it down to my mother's head. She went falling down making a loud thud when she landed. A pool of blood formed on the old wooden floor.

Man 2: You idiot why did you kill her. We were only supposed to kill the father.

I stared at my now lifeless mother on the ground, scared of what might happen to me.

Man 2: She was trying to kill me what was I supposed to do?!

The Man that killed my mom walked towards me.

Man 2: Hope you don't act up

Then he collided his fist to my face and it went black.

~Timeskip~

I opened my eyes and noticed a wooden floor. It was cold, dark, and...lonely. Until I heard 2 male voices.

Kidnapper 1: Why would you even kill the mother, you could've let her stab you, we would've have your back.

Kidnapper 2: Look I'm sorry I didn't expect her to attack me like that, but atleast we got the girl

Kidnapper 1: Tch, she isn't pure Ackerman. If you didn't kill the mother it would've been better.

Suddenly the door creaked. Then both men turned towards the door

3rd Person Pov-

They looked at the door and saw a boy with brown hair, green eyes, and wearing a red scarf. One of the men started to make his way towards the door.

Kidnapper 2: Alright brat stay where you are.

He opened the door and you could clearly see his face.

Little boy: H-hi sir I g-got lost in the forest. I-i saw your c-cabin and I thought I could stay here until day.

The Man looked back at his friend. He noticed him nod so he spoke.

Kidnapper 2: Yeah you can. You know a boy like you shouldn't be out in the dark there are hungry werewolves out ther-

He was cut off when a knife peirced the kidnapper's throat. Killing him instantly.

Then he yelled someones name.

Little boy: Hey! Y/n he's down!

Then there could be heard footsteps that sounded like they were running followed with a yell.

???: Ahhhhh

Thud

Mikasa Pov-

I turned to see what was happening. I saw a boy with black hair stabbing the man non stop. I assume his name is Y/n started yelling stuff.

Y/n: You son of a bitch diee!

I looked at his face that I can barely see clearly, he had a slight smirk that was hard to notice.

A brunette haired boy came from behind and used the bloody knife to cut the rope around my wrists.

Y/n eventually stopped and sat there looking at the blood spreading across the wooden floor. He stood up and walked towards us.

Y/n: Are you ok?

He said kneeling down

Then I noticed his features. He had red eyes, a scar over his cheek, and one over his eye. Then I saw something that stood out, there was  bandages around his neck. I stared at the bandages, questioning why he had them
I nodded in response but then I remembered there was one other kidnapper. I looked up and asked.

Little Mikasa: What happened to the third one?

The brunette and Y/n looked at each other. There eyes widened and they looked back.

There he was the third one trying to do a sneak attack

Y/n tried to react but was kicked hard in the head sending him towards the side of the room. While Eren tried reaching for the knife he left on the ground but also got kicked on the side of his stomach.

Kidnapper 3: You little brat. You did this with your buddy, huh?!

He picked the brunette up by the neck and pushed him against the wall.

I looked at him struggling then I looked at Y/n who was clearly unconscious. I then looked down to the side and saw the knife.

I then heard him struggle to speak so I looked up at him

The brunette: T-take him out..fight. Kill him or be killed...fight for you life

I looked back at the knife then back at the brunette.

The brunette: It's the only way...

Kidnapper 3: Who the hell do you think you are you brat

The brunette: The only way to live is to f-fight

I picked up the knife, and held it but I was shaking uncontrollably

Mikasa: I can't, I don't think I can do it

Then I heard a groan and I looked at where it came from.

Y/n: I know...you can..do it

He said trying to get up but due to the kick to the head he was stumbling then stayed on the ground

I then felt an urge of energy run through me. I stopped shaking, I wasn't scared anymore, I felt like I can do anything...

I then realized...I've seen this type of thing since the day I was born. I just always looked away from it.

Holding the knife handle with two hands, I felt it break with no hesitation I went charging at the man. Then it peirced the back of his heart...

~Flashback end~

I slashed the Titan's nape killing it.

Mikasa: The world is a cruel place, if you want to live you have to fight....