𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 || 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"It's not really that simple, Korra." I chuckled softly.

"Why isn't that simple?" She chuckled.

I didn't say anything for a second but then took a deep breath and looked at her.

I'm gonna tell her.. Well, I won't ADMIT it or anything but- ugh, whatever, just say it, you idiot.

"She's angry with me because she says I have feelings for you." I sighed.

I watched as her eyes widen. She opened her mouth to say something but no words came out.

Before she could say something, I heard a loud notice from outside. Like, an explosion or weird thunder.

Korra and I looked out the window. The window in her bedroom faced the side of the island where you can't see Republic City, so I had no idea what could have made that noise.

"What was that?" I muttered. "I don't know. Maybe some animal?" She guessed.

"What kind of animal could make that sound underwater?" I asked. She just shrugged.

We heard footsteps running toward the door and it slid open to reveal Bolin and Asami behind it.

"You guys heard those explosions too, right?" Bolin asked us.

"Yeah, do you know what it was?" I asked him.

"No, we were about to go find out." He said.

Him and Asami began to rush down the hallway and we quickly followed them to the dining room and then the courtyard, where Beifong and the kids were.

"We heard explosions. What's going on?" Korra asked Beifong.

We looked up at Republic City and saw huge fumes of smoke coming up from the buildings. There were many airships flying overhead with Amon's symbol on them.

"Republic City is under attack.." She said simply.

My eyes widen and then I remembered something that that completely terrified me.

"Oh my god."

"Y/N." Bolin gasped slightly behind me.

"Go. Find her and Tenzin and bring them back here. Hurry." She said. Bolin and I ran to the docks and Asami and Korra followed quickly.

We took the ship and sailed across the bay.

I began to pace the floorboards of the boat in stress, thinking about where Y/N could be or if they were even safe.

I know she said she'd be at work but who knows if she ran to hide or something.

I dreaded the thought of her going missing.

My mind started to flood with scenarios and I jumped to conclusions about her.

Asami took notice and walked over to me.

She held my hands in hers and looked me in the eye.

"Y/N is going to be okay. She's smart, she's probably hiding out somewhere. Okag?" She said softly.