𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 || 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎

̩͙✧ ₊˚. ೃ

"I still can't believe this place is being shut down

"I still can't believe this place is being shut down." Mako said as he finished putting away his box of clothes.

"Yeah, we had some good memories though, didn't we?" Bolin added.

I had already packed all of my stuff and Asami was helping me with cleaning out the loft.

Pabu was also "helping" but by that I mean just napping on my shoulder while Asami and I do everything.

"Have you ever had a pet?" I asked her, striking a conversation.

"I did have a cat once. I was like, ten." She says.

"Aw, what was it's name?"

"I named him Mouse because he was smaller than average and he liked to eat cheese a lot."

"Aw, that's adorable." I chuckled.

"Yeah. I want another cat, though. When I get married some day, I'll adopt a few kittens."

I looked up at her. "You think things are going that well with Mako?"

"What? Oh! Yes, yeah I do." She chuckled.

I looked at her confusingly. I could tell she was lying slightly.

I was going to ask her about it but then someone else walked up into the attic and I was distracted.

Pabu had woken up and was now scratching at my shoulder.

"Hey.. that's hurts." I muttered, picking him up from my shoulder.

"Although, a fire ferret would also make a good pet." Asami smiled, looking at Pabu.

The ferret jumped from my hands to her lap and snuggled in close to her.

"Aww.. he likes you." I chuckled.

"Would you look at that, he does!" She smiled eagerly. She pet his head and Pabu started to relax in her touch.

"How and when did you guys get him?" She asked me.

"It's a long story..." I started but I then glanced down and saw Korra talking to Mako and Bolin. She must have come up while Asami and I were talking.

"...which I will finish later because Korra's here." I said.

She nodded and looked over. She said hi to Korra while holding up a half-awake Pabu and handed him to me so she could climb down.

"I was hoping you'd stop by." She said politely. Pabu climbed on my shoulder before I slid down the ladder behind Asami.

"Actually, I was just leaving. I just came to say hi." Korra said hastily.

"I'll see you guys around." She waved at the brothers and started to make her way to the hatch door.

"What about tomorrow? I'd love to have you come visit the estate. And so would others.." She glanced at me and muttered the last few words.