𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 || 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜

ఌఌఌ

Once I finished changing out of my uniform, I started walking to the gym where Bolin said he was going to be

To my surprise, I see Korra beaming in my face the second I open the door.

"Whoa!- oh. It's just you. Hi, Korra." I said, letting out a relieved sigh.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to startle you." She said. She then moves out of the way to let me into the gym.

"It's fine. Did you need something?"

"I just wanted to ask you something...?"

"Sure. What's on your mind?" I asked, walking toward the gym with her next to me.

"Are Mako and Bolin your brothers? Or are you like.. dating one of them?"

"Oh, no. They're my brothers.." I chuckled.

"Oh really? But you look nothing alike.." She asked.

"Damn, you don't beat around the bush." I laughed.

"Oh, sorry. You don't have to tell me." She said nervously.

"I'm just messing with you, I'll tell you." I said..

"Um- we met when we were kids and I was on the streets and so were they. Long story short, we met the owner of this place and he saw us suffering, so he offered us a place to stay up in the attic as long as we pay rent."

"Hm. Okay. You're a really bad storyteller." She chuckled.

"Sorry. I don't exactly like talking about my past, I just give people the brunt of it whenever they ask." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude."

"It's okay." I looked over at her and down at her arms.

damn, she's got more muscles than mako

"he should be jealous." I whispered under breath.

"Did you say something?" I heard Korra ask me.

"Huh? No." I grinned smugly before we walked into the gym, where Bolin and Mako were waiting for us.

"Heyy." I said as I walked toward Mako, who was leaning against the staircase.

"Hi guys." I heard Korra say as she makes her way to Bolin, who was currently lifting a dumbbell.

"What's up with you?" I asked Mako before taking a seat on one of the steps behind him.

"Nothin'." He grumbled.

I lean down and follow his line of sight. He was looking at Korra as they talked and we're earthbending together.

"Why does she bother you so much?" I said as I sat up straight.