Trying hard to hide the perplexed expression.

'Why is this here?'

As soon as I saw the light blue cloth that Bessie was sticking out, I was almost surprised.

I thought I was mistaken, but the shape and colour remained the same when I glanced again.

I pretended to be relaxed as I accepted the enchanted cloth as best I could.

"The enchanted, no, no, but this...Jungkook told you to bring it to me?"

"Last night, I heard you left it somewhere."

"I actually came to give it to you right away last night, but you were asleep, so I couldn't give it to you and just went back," Bessie added.

I looked down at the cloth with bewildered eyes.

'I left this behind?'

Where?

Near the fountain?

No, I sent Jungkook to the fountain last night and made an excuse to bring something I left there.

But I'm sure Irene was wearing the enchanted cloth.

'Why has this emerged as the lost item?'

It occurred to me that I should ask Irene instead.

I need to hear what happened yesterday.

I had thought it would have worked out as planned, but the sudden appearance of The Enchanted Cloth displeased me.

I washed up quickly, changed my clothes, and came out into the hallway.

I came out but.....

"Oh, my lady, you're just in time."

"... ...butler?"

"You're just in time, I had something to tell you."

What does the butler want at this timing......?

"Hey, I don't know what it is, but can we... talk...maybe not now?"

"No."

The butler's expression was firm.

At the moment I recalled, the day before, I jumped into the mansion with a thud and jumped up the stairs right in front of the butler's eyes.

Ah.

"Did this old man come to presbyopia last night?"

"Well......you are getting older now, aren't you?"

"Lady!"

Eventually, it was after a while that I could visit Irene's room.

I became a lifeless like green onion kimchi and opened the door with a flickering knock.

If he has a talent for nagging, it must be some of the devil's talent.

"Eonni?"

Irene greeted me in bed rubbing her eyes.

It felt as if she had just woken up while I was subjected to the butler's no-end nagging.

It was fortunate that I didn't have to wake Irene up.

I checked earlier this morning and asked Yeoboon.

"Yeoboon, would you excuse me for a moment?"

"I would do that."

Soon Yeoboon left the room, leaving Irene alone.

Trying not to stare the fluorescent spider carcass found on the floor on the way closer to Irene - split in two - Irene just clapped her hands and grabbed the enchanted cloth.