𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼

Start from the beginning

“Really?” He grins.

“Yes,” I giggle.

“Your man’s gonna be jealous,” Hoseok laughs.

“He won’t,” I reply, “Both your hugs are distinct and similar at the same time.”

“How so?” He asks.

“His hugs are more romantically promising, loving, trusting and manly... Makes me feel weak. Yours are brotherly, comforting, energizing as I said before, hopeful, makes me energetic, I don’t know,” I chuckle looking outside, “But I sure missed it. This feels good.”

Hoseok’s POV

I smile patting her head slowly, “You’re one of the purest souls I’ve seen, Yuna.”

“Pure?” She snorts.

“What?” I ask laughing at her snort.

“Have you seen how dirty it can get up here?” She points at her forehead with her fingers formed like a gun.

I tut while laughing harder, “Not like that, girl.”

“Then how?” She asks laughing with me.

“Like,” I rest my head on hers, “You’re so kind and understanding.”

“Oh, please,” she chuckles, “You’re ten times more kind and understanding."

“No, you,” I shake my head.

She frowns, “No, you!”

“No-“

“If I hear another ‘no, you’, I swear I will throw you out of this chopper myself,” Seokjin threatens in disgust.
I look at Namjoon to see him lightly smiling at us. He nods slightly when he meets my eye and I smile. This was perfect. Four friends, filled with fun. Taehyung was extra. We didn’t need him. He wormed his way into our lives and ruined it all.

The chopper lowers onto the ground. “We’re here,” the pilot informs us.

“Thank you,” Yuna bows to him.

I open the door and get off it and help Yuna get out.

“Just hold me,” I say and extend my hand to her.

She holds onto it and jumps out. I keep my arm around her to protect her from the sand flying around due to the blade spinning.

“Keep your eyes shut,” I order Yuna and she nods moving closer and pressing her head into my shoulder. I slowly walk to a distance with her. Seokjin and Namjoon follow behind us. The jeeps start arriving at the spot and all the guards swarm around setting up the fence.

“Let’s start with the tents after the fence is set,” Mr Bang says, “You guys can have some food and hydrate yourselves for now because we need all hands on deck to help set the camp. We need to be all set and clean by nightfall. We can’t afford to get looted or ambushed.”

We nod and Seokjin pulls Yuna and me to one of the jeeps, “Let’s have food. I am tired.”

I chuckle and get seated inside as Seokjin unfolds some of the food and snacks we had packed.

“Yuna,” Seokjin suggests, “You can sit back if you don’t want to help set the camp.

“What?” She asks being offended, “Just because I’m not fit doesn’t mean I can’t help. I’ll help.”

Namjoon chuckles, “If you’re tired, you can tell us and take rest.”
She hums.

Unknown POV

“They’ve arrived and started setting their camp,” my guard informs me."

“That’s great,” I look at the aerial shots of their camp, “They’ve doubled their security.”

The guard chuckles, “When has that ever stopped you, sir?”

“Never,” I smirk, “Call Jungkook. We have to discuss.”

“Okay, sir,” he bows and leaves.

“Sir?” Jungkook comes inside looking for me.

“Jungkook,” I call, “How many times do I tell you to not call me sir? Just call me Hyung,”

Jimin would also sound great.”

1075 words

A/N- So uh, I have some how managed to edit with long ass nails and an insensitive phone screen. If you manage to spot some mistake, lemme know. I hope Wattpad works tomorrow or I'm gonna lose it. I hope you guys enjoy my blood, sweat and tears ;-;