7.

"And that's how your dad and me got married

"And that's how your dad and me got married." You tell your five years old daughter with a smile spread across your face as you recollect all those unforgettable moments.

"Woah! Mum! Dad is so good at surprises! I wish my boyfriend surprises me like this too!" The little girl giggles, excitedly jumping on her bed.

"Trust me you won't like it." You laugh and she instantly sits in front of you, a surprised look on her face.

"Oh mum, don't lie!" She dramatically puts both her tiny hands on your cheeks, lightly squishing them.

"I'm not!" You giggle, removing her soft hands from your face and pull her in your arms. "Now it's time for Miss Kim Mijoon to take her beauty sleep." You make her lie down on her bed.

"One more story, please!" She insists, yeeting the duvet away.

"No, Miji. You have an amusement park date with us tomorrow, remember? And you need to sleep so that you can have fun there." Your voice was gentle and she immediately pulls up the thrown away covers.

"Oh yes! Will you buy me lots of ice-cream if I be a good girl and sleep now?" She inquires as she puts one of her hands under her head to look at you.

"Mint choco ice-cream, right?"

"Mumma! You know I hate that." She whines and makes a disgusted face that only makes you chuckle at her cuteness. When it came to hating mint chocolate, Namjoon and Mijoon were the most dedicated haters.

"Alright alright. Now sleep or I'll sell your toys." You playfully threaten her and she starts fake snoring immediately. Smiling at your daughter's adorable acts, you tuck her in properly. "Good girl. Good night Miji."

"Good night mum." You notice her eyes getting heavy with sleep which you expected to happen because she has been playing the whole day with Jin's son.

After you and Namjoon got married, Jin revealed that he was seeing someone and just an year later he got married as well. He now has a three year old son who is just as pretty as his dad. Yoongi hasn't married anyone yet, saying that he couldn't find someone who will be the best for him and even avoids talking about that subject. Hoseok got married last year and is expecting a child now while Jimin and Taehyung are still on their dating stage. Jungkook, just like Yoongi has announced that he couldn't find someone and will wait until he finds someone who is the perfect match for him. As a result, both Jungkook and Yoongi are teased for being such hopeless romantics.

"I love you, Miji." You quitely mutter and press your lips against her soft cheeks to give her a good night kiss.

"I love you more, mum." Her lips stretch into a small smile that makes dimples appear on either sides of her plump lips, something she's got from her dad. Actually, she has inherited a lot of her dad's features. The dragon eyes, honey skin, dimples, plump lips, squishy cheeks, destructive abilities and hate for mint choclate ice-cream. She's like the female version of him which you couldn't help but find cute.