2.

"Well, I think it's over

"Well, I think it's over." You finally say after spending around fifteen minutes in complete silence, thinking you would get a response from your boyfriend saying 'we'll find a way' or 'don't leave' but unfortunately, that didn't happen.

You rise up from your seat and with a one last glance at the man sitting beside you, you sadly start walking away.

You were hoping he would call out your name, he would stop you and tell you that you shouldn't leave him. With each step you took away from him, that ray of hope seemed to get blocked by clouds of disappointment and heartbreak. You could feel your eyes filling up with tears. You couldn't believe he would ever let you go so easily, without putting up a fight.

A loud thunderous noise from the sky makes you look up at the dark clouds that hid the beautiful glowing white ball that was shining beautifully just a few minutes ago.

"Y/n! Stop!" Your feet instantly come to a halt when you hear him call out your name and you turn around to see him taking long strides towards you, stopping just a few inches away from you. "At least let me kiss you just one last time before you go." There was sadness in his tone which he was trying to conceal.

You look up at him, your eyes pooling up with fresh tears as you looked at the gloominess in his eyes. You never thought there would be a day when you'd have to say goodbye to the man who meant the world to you, not because of disagreements or things not working out but because your parents valued their business more than their daughter's life and happiness.

You slowly nod, giving in and watch him lean in. His hands cup your face and he bends a little because of the height difference. His thumbs draw soothing circles on your cheeks and he presses his luscious lips against yours. The kiss was sweet and gentle and you could feel tears rolling down your cheeks, not really ready to call it the last moment you're going to share with him. He pulls away when a sob leaves your mouth.

Without wasting any time, he pulls you into his arms while soothingly rubbing your back in an attempt to calm you down.

"I love you, Nam." You sniff against his chest and wrap your arms around his torso.

"I love you too, babe." He plants a gentle peck on the top of your head where he was resting his chin and lets silence wrap the both of you.

You were expecting him to say something more but seemed like he had nothing to say or tell, as if he didn't want to give you any false hopes by saying something unrealistic.

You wipe your tears and pull away once you've calmed down. With a sad smile plastered on your face you nod at him, wordlessly thanking him for always supporting and being with you, for always caring about you, for always loving you and for giving you all those precious moments that are always going to be a part of the memories you'll cherish forever. It felt like he understood what you were trying to tell him and maybe that's why a sad smile appeared on his face too.