5.

"We're almost there!" You hear Jimin's excited voice from beside you and immediately look out of the window to see where you were

"We're almost there!" You hear Jimin's excited voice from beside you and immediately look out of the window to see where you were. Jin steers the car to leave the highway and the car enters a smaller road that was almost empty. To say where you exactly were was pretty difficult because you couldn't see any type of recognizable landmark or street sign other than trees lining either sides of the two lane road. All you knew was that you were still in Seoul.

In front of you, you could see many security officers checking every single vehicle. "Namjoon hyung arranged all this security." Jungkook tells as you passed the security check without even stopping maybe because the guards recognized the Worldwide Handsome driver.

The car comes to a stop in front of a huge building. Jimin was the one getting out of the car first. He quickly comes to your side, opening the door and holds your hand as you step out of the car. He helps you walk inside the building with Jin and Jungkook following behind. The heavy gown was definitely making it difficult for you to walk but the rush of excitement and happiness you were feeling didn't let you stop.

You were guided into a private lounge that seemed to be specially reserved for the close relatives and friends. It was a big, well lit space with some couches and tables placed around to sit on with indoor plants, bonsai trees and other expensive decor items doing a great job in making the whole space look sophisticated.

"There's your Prince Charming." Jin points towards a male figure sitting on one of the sofas at the far end of the hall with his back faced towards you. Even though you couldn't see his face, you could easily recognize him. "We'll leave the two of you alone." You feel Jin gently pat your shoulder. The guys give you soft smiles before going out from where you just entered.

You didn't realize how much better their presence made you feel until they left. You suddenly felt nervous and conscious about your appearance, although you knew you looked gorgeous. You take small steps towards your boyfriend, your heels clicking against the marble floor. You take a few deep breaths to calm your nerves and collect yourself before calling him.

"Joon"

Namjoon instantly recognized your voice and almost involuntarily, his head snaps towards your voice. He instantly stands up and turns fully towards you. He lets his eyes get stuck on you, allowing himself to take in your beautiful appearance and watches you standing in front of him in a beautiful white gown, all ready to be his forever.

For some reasons, he was unable to get his eyes off you as if you've casted a spell on him. You were always beautiful for him but today, you had a different glow on your face. He could see it clearly by the way you gave him a small smile and your eyes literally shined when you did so, you looked the same and yet different at the same time but in a good way.

Maybe this is what the bridal glow looks like.

You watched him take slow steps towards you, almost knocking off the flower vase on the nearby table as he did so. He was always clumsy but today, it was a different type of clumsiness. He looked weirdly nervous. It kind of made you want to laugh out loud since he has never been so nervous around you, not even when he first approached you to be his girlfriend five years ago. He looked even more handsome today, in the black tuxedo he was wearing with a fancy bow tie and his chocolate brown hair styled backwards in a stylish way.