(Truffled Scambled eggs)

After breakfast bhabhi and I cleaned everything then we all sat at living room. Masi was very happy and excitedly speaking with someone on cell. I looked at bhabhi asking her whether she know the reason behind it. But she shook her head. After Masi ended the call she looked at us with a big smile on her face. Zaid bhai asked.

"Mom you are looking very happy. Whats the reason?" We three (Zaid bhai, Bhabhi and i) looked at Masi for answer. She looked at Uncle. He nodded his head. Then she looked at us and said with a big smile on her face.

"Yesterday we (three families elders) all met and fixed marriage date. So the Nikha will be held on 20th of October and receiption will be next day on 21st October."

"Oh really mom. I am excited for my lil sis wedding," Zaid bhai said getting hyped up like a girl. I shook my head at him.

"As there are hardly 15 days left for wedding I thought from today you all start shopping. And your dad and I we have to inform others too and do preparations too," Masi said.

We three nodded out head. Then Masi and Uncle went to make list for all things. Zaid bhai looked at me and asked,"So ladies ready for shopping?" Bhabhi and i looked at each other then nodded.

"Bhai I think we should ask Summi and Zainu api too if they will join shopping with us," I said. He nodded his head and said he will ask Zainab and said both of us to get ready and come back soon.

As i went in my room i heard my cell's viberation. I took my cell from my dresser and sat on my bed to check who it was. There were many messages from my cousins, my friends and besties.

I replied to everyone. Then I called Summi to ask if she is wants to come shopping with us. After speaking with her for 5 minutes i ended the call and went to get ready. She said she will meet us at the mall.

After wearing my abhaya and taking my bag i want back downstairs. I saw bhabhi comming out from her room with Zayyan. Then we said our goodbye to Masi and went out. Zaid bhai was waiting in his car for us. After we sat in the car bhai started driving.

After 15 minutes we reached the mall. We meet Zainu api and jiju at the enterance of the ground floor. I called Summiasking her where she was. She said she is at the parking lot with her cousin. I said her to come at the entrance of ground floor. After few minutes she came. Then we all went to start our shopping.

******************************

Rayyan's P.O.V:-

I entered in my cabin kept the files on the desk and sat on my chair. Today's meeting was long and tiring. But at last we got the deal. Alhamdulillah. I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes. As i close my eyes today's morning incident came started playing in my mind.

Flashback

After getting ready for office I went down to have breakfast with everyone. I kept my bag on the couch and greeted everyone then sat to have breakfast. While having breakfast mom said she have to say something. We all looked at each other to see if anyone know what mom want to say. But except dad nobody knew. I guess.

"Yes mom what is it?" My big brother asked. Mom looked at dad then looked at us smiling.

"Yesterday we (three families elders) all met and fixed marriage date. So the Nikha will be held on 20th of October and receiption will be next day on 21st October."

Everyone were silent after hearing what mom said. I felt so happy but I don't show it. Then we heard Nassu's cheerful voice.

"Really mom. I am sooo happy. I can't wait more. My besties are soon going to be my bhabhi. I am so happy for you my twin brothers," Everyone smiled hearing her. Then they all started talking about marriage. Except me and Rehan. We looked at each other. I smiled at him. Then we continued to have our breakfast.