Six:Horror

Namjoon POV

I was walking to Jimin and Hoseok Company Building carrying a important document.

I opened the door to my horror , Jimin and Hoseok were hungrily kissing Yoongi.

"Ahem guys" I said.

They looked up and saw me before backing up then blushing.

"Anyway this is not what am here, I want to talk with you guys in secret." I said.

And Yoongi nodded going to his playroom.

"What is it Namjoon?" Hoseok said annoyed.

"Someone been hacking through our system, I thought you told taehyung to fix that" I said.

"He did, they probably hacked it again, let me call taehyung" he said.

"Also, I found some creepy messages on Yoongi phones." I said showing him.

Unknown.
Hey Baby Boy, Did you think I didn't know you are living with those rich rats.

Am coming for you soon hehe.

I read it out loud.

The room was slient, until Jin walks in the room.

"What wrongs?" He said confused.

"Someone found out about Yoongi and Jungkook" Jimin said punching the wall.

"hey guys, have you seen Jungkook?" Taehyung entered asking.

" We don't" everyone said before hearing a scream from the other room.

We all didn't waste a single minute kicking the door to see 6 people grabbing Yoongi and one holding a unconscious Jungkook.

" Let them go" hoseok said pointing his gun at the men.

" Oh hosokie, you don't want to ruin the fun do you?" One of them said.

The Voice sound familiar to someone we used to know.

Until the mask man revealed himself to be Jack.

" Jack?" Taehyung said surprised.

" Yes Taetae old Jackie is coming back to get what his" he said.

" What do you want?" He said.

" All I want is to get my Jungkook " he said.

the door burst opened with police surrounding jack and his 5 goons.

" You won this time but I will get him back" he said before throwing a flashbang and everything went white.

And they all disappeared.

I didn't waste a single second checking Yoongi and Jungkook they all were tired.

"Bring them to the medical room" I shouted.

And my staff quickly put them on the strencher and bring them both to my office.

_______________________________________________________
Really sorry for lacks of update, I was busy with my forced 2.0.

But am back updating all of my books, hope you enjoy this chapter.