Introduction

Yoongi was running as quickly as could, as soon as he heard that his brother kook was kidnapped by someone.

He knew who is so he quickly went there, he arrived and was greeted before brought to a office room infront of 2 Handsome men.

"Well Yoongi, we meet again this time I have your Brother." The Man Says.

Yoongi Start Trembling, before the man opened his mouth.

"Just pay us the money then we will let him go" The Another Man Said.

"I don't have it" He said trembling.

"If you don't pay us back then we will take ur brother as payment" The Man Said.

Yoongi got on his knee and begged.
"Please Sir, I will do anything just give him back" He said.

The 2 Men look at each other before smirking.

"Anything?"The Man Said.

Yoongi Nodded.

The Man Brought a contract then telling Yoongi to sign it.

Yoongi quickly signed it.
"There's I signed your contract now give me back my brother." He Said.

"Darling, you should have the read the contract" The Man Said Chuckling.

Yoongi was confused before looking down at the contract then started to read it.

The Paper Reads
By signing this, your now a permanent property of Mr Jhope and Mr Jimin, The Owner of Hopemin Enterprise.

Rules.
-you can't disobey or talk back at ur owners.
-won't be allowed to go anywhere without the permission of Mr Jhope or Mr Jimin.
-You will be given a collar to show that you belong to Them.
-Mr Jhope and Mr Jimin will be refered to as Master by you.
-Your Brother will be safe

Signed by Mr Jhope and Mr Jimin.

Yoongi eyes were wide, he tried to take the paper but Hoseok was faster and took the paper letting his assistant print 500 of it.

"Well, Then Yoongi You are officially our pet" Jimin Said Laughing.

Yoongi was stunned unable to speak.