one: The Beginning

Happy birthday Namjoon.

No One POV
After Yoongi signed the contract, he was immediately placed in a car then taken into a huge room with very shiny things and a big mirror after arriving at somewhere.

His Attention Shifted when his now new owner Jimin was standing and smiling at him.

In Jimin Hands was a collar, he walked forward and touched Yoongi neck.

Before putting a collar on his neck before locking it.

Yoongi turned around at look at the mirror, his reflection was shown with a collar.

On the Collar there's names on it, the word.

J Hope and Park Jimin Property

"You look beautiful with that on baby" Jimin Said.
"But we must go now, we don't want Hoseokie to wait right yoonie?" He said.

Jimin pulled the signal Yoongi to follow then started walking, Yoongi meanwhile was following him.

They arrived infront of another large hall, then the doors opened and there's 3 people inside.

He immediately recognized J Hope, but the other 2 people standing one of them had the same collar as his but with the name.

Kim Seokjin Property.

but instead of the man being scared, he assured Yoongi to sit on the bed before taking his equipment then checking his health.

Namjoon told everyone to leave before beginning to check his health.

"Are you Jimin and Hobi new pet?" The Man Asked.
"Yes.. I am" Yoongi Replied slowly
"Well, I hope your okay because you are now their property meaning you need to do anything they demand and said "
He Said.
"What's about you who is Kim Seokjin on your collar." Yoongi began asking.

"Oh Kim Seokjin is my master because am his pet, he is really caring and nice but just don't get on my his nerves." He Said.

"am..yoongi and you are?" Yoongi Said.

"am Namjoon but you can call me Joon since ur older than me" Namjoon Replied.

The door opened and Hoseok Came in.

"He's fine really but his health isn't that healthy probably because he only ate instant ramen everyday, it almost the same as the bunny looking boy you send in." Namjoon Said.

"Wait, you know kook where is he tell me please" Yoongi Begged.

"You will meet him soon but first we need to get you to our room." Jimin Said entering the room.

Jimin carried Yoongi to his and hoseok room before placing him on the bed.

"When can I see kookie"Yoongi Asked.

"Look Yoongi Baby, about Jungkook he's  now um... Taehyung Property" Jimin Said.

Yoongi was stunned before bursting into tears but Hoseok comfort him then telling him that he can meet kook tomorrow because Taehyung is bringing him here to meet Yoongi.

__________________________________________________
I finally released this chapter thank you for reading it.